Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race Shippings

Crimnui (Crimson and Ennui) 10/10

Crimson and Ennui are a gold-tier goth couple. Their love story is one that is unique and captivating. They share an unbreakable bond that is clear to anyone who has seen them together. Their relationship is a spot-on image of a loving and healthy partnership. They support each other through thick and thin.

Nemma (Emma and Noah) 8/10

Noah and Emma being a couple I really enjoyed. They had great chemistry with each other and outside of Owen, Emma is the only other person Noah has willing went out of his way to help and connect with. I can see after the show being in a long lasting relationship.

Carrie and Devon 5/10

Our best friends who became a couple pairing. This is a good pairing but I really don't believe after the show those two stayed together. In my opinion, Carrie is Devon's rebound after he got dumped by his girlfriend on national tv. While he went through the steps on the show, I really know that he didn't get over his girlfriend that fast and that after going through those "steps" he went to the first available girl who wanted him and that was Carrie.

Ryatephanie (Ryan and Stephanie) -10/10

Ryan and Stephanie are the definition of a toxic relationship. They decided to date each other based solely on physical attraction, without considering their compatibility or emotional compatibility. Stephanie is the kind of girl who pushes your buttons and then turns around and cries victim when you blow up at her. She enjoys being in control and often manipulates Ryan to get what she wants. Their relationship is full of drama, fights, and misunderstandings, and it's clear that they are not meant to be together.

Gerry and Pete 10/10

Gerry and Pete on Total Drama Ridonculous Race are like another old married couple who argue and fight with each other, but at the end of the day, they still love each other. Even though they didn't last long in the race, they were one of the most memorable pairs.

Brody and MacArthur 2/10

With MacArthur's personality and Brody's chill attitude, I could see a relationship happening but like in the show it would never work out. If it did it would be a short lived relationship.

___________________________________________________

If there's any shipping I didn't mention here, put them in the comment section, and I'll do a part 2.

Be sure to share, like, and comment on who your favorite TDI shipping is.