Total Drama All Stars and Pahkitew Island (Season 5) Shippings

AN: According to Google, All Stars and Pahkitew Island are two parts of the 5th season. Who knew?

Gwourtney (Gwen and Courtney) 6/10

I could see this pairing happening. Gwen, during the season, realizes that Duncan is trash and his "love" for her is conditional. As well, despite their differences, Gwen and Courtney have managed to make up and start a geniuene friendship after what happened during World Tour. If it weren't for the boxing challenge that happened between the two, I could see them turning from best friends to girlfriends.

Scottney (Courtney and Scott) 7/10

From the beginning, it was clear that Scott loved a bossy woman and Courtney fit that bill perfectly. What's great about this couple is that Scott's delinquent nature doesn't clash with Courtney's strong personality. Instead, I can see Scott supporting Courtney in her goals and dreams while also helping her find calm and relaxation when needed, and vice versa, with Courtney supporting and helping Scott reach his dreams and goals. As the season progressed, it was evident that Courtney was developing genuine feelings for Scott. All in all, I think they were a great match, and it's a shame what happened at the end that led to their falling out and Courtney's elimination.

Shasmine (Jasmine and Shawn) 10/10

These two are one of the best couples to come out of Pahkitew Island. They have such a great bond, with Jasmine being an Australian Amazon and outdoor enthusiast and Shawn being a survivalist. They were impressed with each other's skills and worked well together. Together they balance each other out. Despite the challenges they faced on the show, Jasmine and Shawn's love only grew stronger.

Jasmine and Samey 10/10

I shipped Jasmine and Samey after seeing how loyal Jasmine was towards Samey. She helped Samey build up her self-esteem and gave her the courage to stand up to her sister. In the future, I can see Jasmine helping Samey realize that she doesn't need Amy in her life like she did during the show in, showing how strong she is as an individual who doesn't need to stay in her twin's shadow. In a romantic relationship, Jasmine and Samey are always there to support each other in reaching their goals and dreams. And if anyone ever tried to mess with Samey, Jasmine would be the one to put them in their place.

Samey and Topher 1/10

They didn't have much interaction during the show, but there could be a potential spark between them. I think they could have made an interesting pair if they had more screen time together. What do you think?

Skave (Dave and Sky) 0/10

This would have never worked out. Dave is literally a season 1 Cody clone, just 10 times worse with being a creep and "nice guy" to get Sky to like him. Although Dave had feelings for Sky, it was none of his business whether or not she was single after finding out that she has a boyfriend back home. Sky had made it clear through her actions that she wasn't interested in him as a romantic partner. While it would have been better if Sky had from the beginning explained that she had a boyfriend, Dave's reaction to the news was unacceptable. Turning into an asshole after finding out that Sky wasn't available was not the right way to handle the situation.

Rodney and Amy 0/10

While Rodney did fall in love with the "sweet innocent girl" image that Amy had used, if they somehow got together Rodney would be a doormat. No matter what wrong Amy did, he would always be a sweet, loving boyfriend to her because of the one image.

Rodella (Rodney and Ella) 6/10

Rodney and Ella would make such a cute couple. They both have such kind and gentle personalities, and I think they would complement each other really well. Plus, they have a shared love for animals, which would give them plenty to bond over.

___________________________________________________

If there's any shipping I didn't mention here, put them in the comment section, and I'll do a part 2.

Be sure to share, like, and comment on who your favorite TDI shipping is.