Chapter ~ 10

Today is finally the D-day  , Last two days went in so much hurry in functions and rituals . Everyone is ready and Roohanika is so nervous and a little sad because she is missing her family and especially her father and sister who always treated her as princess . She don't know if she love her Maan or not but she definitely can't live without him , he is becomes her life and she definitely can say she likes him and she is sure gonna fall hard for him and today is the day that they going to be a husband and wife, they are going to be of each other for their rest of lives .

On the other side , Abhimanyu is on cloud nine that after today his Rooh will with him  all the time  in his arms , in his room , in his life . He is being impatient to just go and marry her but alas this ritual and baraat is taking so much time .

After sometime Roohanika looking at stars and smile and said

Roohanika : Papa , di look today your Roohi is going to married. I also asked you for a prince like Cinderella but today you send me a real king . You know he loves me so much even he talk less but his actions said it all. I wish you both with me like old times .

A tear slip from her eyes and door opened and enter the Ritesh and  Ashi and  Nidhi and saw Roohanika sad .

Nidhi : Why are you sad.

Roohanika: Hmm , I'm just missing papa and di if they were with me today they will so happy.

Before Nidhi could say anything Shiv entered the room and said

Shiv : Then who I am?? You only called me baba sa just for saying.

Roohanika hug him and said

Roohanika: You are same as papa for me . It's just --

Shiv : I understand . You don't have to say and I'm not saying anything but you are my daughter ok. If you have any problem in that house just came back to your baba sa .

Saying this Shiv hugged her and kissed her forehead and Nidhi put a Kajal behind her ear and said

Nidhi : Let me also give some advice to my daughter leave her  . You don't get an evil eyes my daughter is looking like a queen. And never forget that I'm your mother because I know you are not going to miss me .

Ashi : Yes maa sa , why Will she miss us now , her Maan will not let her miss us .

Ashi said in teasing tone and Roohanika blush and everyone chuckled and Ritesh hugged her and said to ashi

Ritesh: atleast leave my sister from your teasing . Look how much she got red like a tomato.

Saying this everyone laughed and Roohanika whine

Roohanika: Bhaiii saaa !!!!

Ritesh: Ok , but come to me if you want to complain about that Abhi and if he did something to you ok . He is maybe a king of his realm but I'm your brother I will beat him black and blue ok .

Roohanika nodded and Ashi said

Ashi : I will tell this to Abhi and will see who will beat whom .

Ritesh: Ashi , I'm your husband you should be on my side.

Everyone laughed at this and after that leave because Baraat has arrived and they have to welcome the Abhimanyu.