Chapter ~ 14

Next morning , Abhimanyu woke up and saw Roohanika sleeping on his chest with a pout looking like a cute little kitten . He admired her and kissed her forehead . Feeling Abhimanyu's movement Roohanika's sleep broke and she looks at him and smile .

Roohanika: Good morning Maan.

Abhimanyu also smile and again kissed her cheek and said in his morning husky voice

Abhimanyu: Good morning Jaan .

Roohanika: You are not going to gym ??

Abhimanyu: I don't want to go living my beautiful wife .

Abhimanyu said and hug her and hide his face in her neck . Listening him Roohanika blush and said

Roohanika: ok , leave me I am getting late .

Abhimanyu: But I want to sleep more.

Roohanika: so sleep . But just leave me .

Abhimanyu: You very well know I can't sleep without you in my arms .
Just for some time.

Roohanika nodded and Abhimanyu burried his face in her chest and put her hand in his hair . Roohanika smile at his actions and started caressing his hair .

After 2 hours both got ready and goes to dinning room where almost everyone was settled. When everyone was having breakfast rajmata said

Rajmata: Rani sa , tomorrow is Karwa chaut so in afternoon there are designers are coming for dresses and jewellery and wake up early tomorrow for sargi .

Roohanika: Ok , rajm---

Roohanika was saying but got cut on between by Abhimanyu

Abhimanyu: She is not doing any fast .

Rajmata: Hukum , that is a ritual and tradition.

Before Abhimanyu could say Roohanika hurriedly said

Roohanika: Ok , rajmata . Don't worry.

After hearing her Abhimanyu aura got cold and scary and everyone got silenced seeing him . Roohanika looks towards Abhimanyu but Abhimanyu just finished his breakfast leave from there and Roohanika hurriedly followed him to their room .

When Roohanika entered she saw her husband taking his files and wallet . Roohanika called him

Roohanika: Maan .

She didn't get any response even after calling 4 times . So she takes baby steps towards him and pull his sleeves
And look at him with her puppy doe eyes and a pout .

Roohanika: Maan , listen na.

Abhimanyu: What ??

Roohanika: I want to this fast for you.please.

Abhimanyu: look at yourself. You are so thin and now you want to do fast . Don't you care about your health ??
Hnn

Roohanika: it's nothing, I'm okay.

Abhimanyu: If you don't want to listen me then leave it .

Abhimanyu harshly pull his sleeves unconsciously and seeing his actions a sob left from Roohanika's mouth and she hugged him and said

Roohanika: I am sorry, don't get angry . It's my first Karwa chaut after our wedding  I want to feel how other feels when doing the fast  for their husbands . Sorry.

Abhimanyu realised his actions and sigh and hugged her and cup her face and wipe her tears and said

Abhimanyu: I can never get angry on you Jaan . And you don't have to say sorry . Ok . Now stop crying.

Roohanika nodded and Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and turns to leave but Roohanika hold his wrist and kissed him on his cheek and run from their and Abhimanyu chuckled on her wife' s antics .

In afternoon , Roohanika select her dress and jewellery and notice how her mother in law lovingly helping her and in evening everyone come back and Abhimanyu also goes to his study room and Roohanika and her mother in law prepare snacks and tea for everyone and Roohanika Took snacks and coffee for his Maan .

Roohanika: Maan , first have snacks and coffee then continue your work.

Abhimanyu: Come here .

Roohanika got confused and come to him and Abhimanyu pulled her on his lap and inhale her fragrance from her neck .

Roohanika cupped his face and kissed his forehead and asked

Roohanika: Tired ??

Abhimanyu: No, I was missing you while day .

Roohanika blush at his words and Abhimanyu bite her cheek and Roohanika winced and said

Roohanika: I am not your food that you always eat my cheeks.

Abhimanyu: I really want to eat you raw .

Roohanika realising his double meaning hide her face in his chest .

Abhimanyu chuckled and said

Abhimanyu: You want to hide from me by hiding in me .

Roohanika: Maan , don't tease me .

Abhimanyu: Ok ,

Roohanika: Leave me , everyone is waiting for me and have your snacks.

Abhimanyu : Rooh , I want to kiss you.

Roohanika: Hnn??

Abhimanyu sealed his lips with her and started kissing her passionately and leave her breathless. And continue kissed her jaw and neck and Roohanika moaned in pleasure and Abhimanyu groaned and suck on her breast swell .

After leaving a hicky Abhimanyu hug her and rubbed her back to calm her .

After sometime Roohanika leave from their and have snack with younger clan and later she spend her time making dinner with her mother in law.

And after having dinner Everyone leave from there and sleep because they all have to wake up early .

........................................................

Yours writer
Eternal Sunshine 🌞