Rules

I want to ensure that everyone feels safe and respected while reading, so I have some guidelines that I hope you will follow.

Firstly,I recommend that you avoid reading the content if death or stuff like that is a sensitive topic to you.

If you decide to read it, please abide by the rules I have set. I want to create a positive environment for readers to engage with the content, without any negative feedback or bullying. You can express your opinions, but please do so kindly and respectfully.

I especially want to emphasize that any bullying or offensive comments will not be tolerated. I will mute anyone who does not follow this rule. If you have any questions about the content or anything else, feel free to ask, but please do so in a respectful manner.

One of the main themes of the story is LGBTQ+ representation, with gay and lesbian characters. Like Denki may or may not be dating a certain broccoli and kiri with bakubabe and more as for lesbian being uraraka with toga or tsu, I understand that this may not be everyone's cup of tea, so if you're not comfortable with the content, it's okay to refrain from reading it.

In summary, my rules are designed to create a safe and welcoming space for all readers. 

BIG RULE LIKE BIG BIG 

THIS IS NOT CANON