My life(denkis)

Ayoma said, 'You're so dumb, I bet a horse is smarter than you.' Then, they all laughed at me because of my weak quirk and how I didn't know how to use it. They used to call me a dunce and sometimes even hurt me.I wish my quirk wasn't so weak. I wish I wasn't so weak. 'I HATE MYSELF'. I wish I had never been born. I wish my parents loved me like they love my best friend Sarah, or my sister Umeme who is Miss Perfect here and Mrs. Bad there. She knows how to use her quirk, but I don't. And it's not like I'm not trying, I am trying. I've asked my dad, but he just says, 'You'll get the hang of it, son.' And my mom just says, 'Just be more like your sister.' But I don't want to be like my sister. I want to be good at always or...wanted to. I can't say whether I'm bad or good because I'm a vigilante. I kill both villains and heroes, but I also save civilians, whether they're heroes or villains. But enough about the present, let's go back to the past. I'm going to tell you about my background and why I became a vigilante, starting from 6th grade, the beginning of middle school.

                                              flashback kinda

Finally, I'm done with 5th grade and I won't have to deal with Kenven, Ruby, or the worst of them all, Ayoma. She was always the worst and came up with the name 'Denki Dolly Dunce' or even worse, 'useless'.

3rd person

"I just-" Denki was suddenly cut off by a familiar laughter, causing him to snap his head back to see his bullies Ruby, Kevin, and Ayoma. His heart sank as he thought to himself, "Oh no, why are they here? Why did they have to come to Felndera Fool Middle School? And why are they now at Aldera Junior High?"

thats it untill tomorow