Im sorry i wasnt their(unmasked)

(A/N): WHO WAS SORRY AND WHO'S GETTING UNMASKED ALSO AFTER HE GETS OUT THE HOSPITAL

Izuku's heart was heavy with guilt as he approached Denki. He knew he had let his friend down when he needed him the most. As soon as he saw Denki, he knew he had to talk to him. He took a deep breath and said, "Denki, can we talk for a minute?"

Denki, who was sitting alone, looked up at Izuku and nodded. "Sure, Izuku. What's up?"

Izuku hesitated for a moment, then gathered his courage and said, "I wanted to apologize for not being there for you when you needed me. I promised to help you with your bullying, but I got bullied myself when I went to save you."

Denki's eyes widened in surprise, and he looked down at the ground. He knew that Izuku had been bullied, but he never realized that it was because of him. "Izuku, I had no idea. I'm so sorry for putting you in that position. You didn't deserve to get bullied because of me."

Izuku shook his head. "It's not your fault, Denki. I should have been there for you, no matter what. You were my friend, and I let you down."

Denki looked up at Izuku with a small smile. "It's okay, Izuku. You're here now, and that's what matters. I'm just glad you're safe."

Denki nodded, and the two friends sat in silence for a few moments, just enjoying each other's company. Finally, Denki spoke up. "Izuku, promise me something."

"What is it?" asked Izuku.

"Promise me that you'll be okay," said Denki. "I don't want you to blame yourself for what happened. You're a good person, Izuku, you deserve to be happy."

Izuku smiled at Denki and felt a warmth in his heart. "I'll be okay, Denki. And so will you. I mean you fell and broke/dislocated your arm and you here at school like nothing happened" 

"Im fine i swear it just hurts-wait YOU SAVED ME LIKE 100 TIMES" yelled Denki

"w-what n-no i didn't i mean *mumbles* yes i did i mean why were you jumping so much and that last time when i didn't was cause i was trying to get kacchan to stop beating Nicholes and joe? i think up but i dint think someone would push him and omg it was ruby kevin and ayoma i have to teach those b(;)tches a season cause they hurt MY denki- i mean my friend"

"IZUKU STOP IT WAS YOU YOU JUST SAID IT AND NO BEATING THEM UP"