Chapter 1

{Telling Psycho how Danika and Greasy met}
{Greasy's p.o.v.}

The first time I met Danika was at the Ink and Paint club. She was hot and I was pitching a tent in my pants. I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't turned on, because I was, but Smartass told me to put it away and at the time, I was trying, but I had to go to the bathroom to relieve myself after her performance.

Walking to the bathroom, I was stopped by hearing the heated argument between her and Judge Doom. Standing just where they couldn't see me, but I could still hear them, I heard Doom yelling at her and she was yelling back. "I said I wasn't going to be your little girlfriend anymore, Doom! I'm done with you and your crap, asshole!" she yelled, before she was slapped to the floor.

I couldn't just stand by and watch a pretty girl get hit, so I interfered and took the next smack. "Damnit, Greasy. Why are you taking the smacks she deserves?" Doom asked. "I can't stand to see you hitting this pretty girl and you should know that I don't like it when a woman is getting hurt" I said.

He walked off, knowing that I was right.

(A/N: When you see {} that means Psycho is interrupting)

{Psycho: Was Danika angry at you for interfering? Me: At first, she didn't want anything to do with me, but I could understand that she just broke up with Doom}

"You didn't have to do that" she snapped at me. I only held out my hand and she reluctantly let me help her up. She walked into her dressing room and I placed my ear to the door and I heard her crying. Not wanting to pry, I left and came back to the guys. "The hell took you, Greasy?" Wheezy asked.

"If you went with me, you'd have found out that Doom hits girls and I can't work for a guy like that. I'm sorry but I'm going home" I said as I walked out the door.

{Psycho: I already know what you did when you got home, so it's Danika's turn to tell me what happened. Danika: I can do that, sport}

(Danika's p.o.v.)

After I got saved by that weasel, I walked into my dressing room and collapsed on my couch and started crying. Not even 5 seconds later, I heard my door open and I saw it was my Dad. "Danika, I heard you slam your door, are you ok?" Daddy asked. Not wanting him to see the bruises forming on my face, I told him that I broke up with Doom. Daddy's eyes literally bugged out of his head.

"Why'd you break up with him?" Daddy asked, trying to get a look at my face. "I can't tell you, Daddy, I just can't. I wanna go home" I said as he finally got a look at my face. You could literally see the steam coming out of his ears and he said that he would have a thing to say to Doom about it, but I told him that he won't listen.

"Daddy, I just wanna go home and get some sleep" I said more insistent. Giving in, Daddy and I left the Ink and Paint club. I drove because Daddy sucks at driving.

Walking in the front door, I ran into my room. Knowing that my dad was going to tell my mom that I was hurt, she came bursting into my room and she grabbed my chin and made me look at her. She saw the bruises on my face and she looked livid, like she was going to beat the hell out of Doom.

"Mama, please don't do anything you'll regret" I begged her. She knew that I was right. Dragging me to the bathroom, she cleaned up my face and said that I didn't have to go back to the Ink and Paint club.

{Psycho: What did Miss. Jessica say to Doom? Me: I was just about to tell you that, crazy eyes. Psycho: Ok}

A few days later, Mama and I were back at the Ink and Paint club and tracked Doom down. "Judge Doom, may I have a word with you?" Mama asked. He agreed and we walked into my dressing room and I sat on my bed and they took the couch.

"I want to know what gives you the right to hit my daughter and leave her all bruised up. I demand a damn answer and I demand it now" she said. He just ignored her and walked out of my room.