33.

6 months back.

I opened my eyes as I groaned in pain.
I tried to get up but instantly fell when I felt something stopping by body from getting up.

I raised my head a little and widened my eyes to see the metal ropes that were tied around me as they kept me in my place.

"What the fuck?"I yelled as I tried get free from them
As soon as I touched them it sent an electronic shock making my body jolt and a little scream left my mouth

"Oh so you're awake "I turned my head to the owner of the voice as I was met with a beautiful women.

She had her hairs tied in a bun and her blue almond eyes were staring back into my lifeless ones.

She was wearing a lab coat that made it obvious that she was some scientist.
But then her face suddenly came into my memory and I immediately recognised her

"Wait ! Claire? The president's daughter?"I asked trying to confirm if I was seeing things right.
She was the daughter of the president of our country who was announced to be dead by her own father but here she is right now standing infornt of me all well and staring into my soul

"So you did recognised me well yes I'm Claire and hi to you too yn"

"How the fuck you know my name?"

"Maybe you're not a Stranger to me?"

"Cut the crap and let me out then we'll talk "

"I will get you out once you listen to me beacuse we both know that once you get out you'll literally attack me"

"How do you know about me that much?"

"Maybe because I know you?"

"I'm not understanding a single thing and I'll be grateful if you like explain me what the fuck is happening because the last thing I remember was that I was about to die in that blast right?"

"You're a fool you know? Just to save a man you love you were ready to die"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ALL THIS?"

"Girl calm down if you want answers just ask me the questions and I'll answer ya simple"

I stopped for a second before deciding

"Where am I?"

"Busan"

"If was bombarded "

"The upper part we're right now underground at the anti hive "

"Anti hive? Is it some corporation related to the hives?"

"So yn you do know about the hive Minho actually told you"

"And now how on earth do you even know him?"

"He and Yurim were literally the sweetest here"

Yurim?

"Y-yurim? M-my -"

"Your twin? Yes . "

"Is s-she?"

"Can't say anything right now because she's with the hives and we can't get the signals but the only thing we can do is wait for our secret spy to reach there"

"Secret spy?"

"Oh yeah you don't know him probably well we made him act so yeah he's actually our spy"

"Can I atleast get his name?"

"This soon? Not possible you'll have to earn it"

"I can only if you get me the fuck out of here"