Vol 1. Aftermath (2)

Life in school seemed normal. You've started working a part time job in a patisserie to avoid suspicion, and Sophia moved out. To make sure we won't get suspected. And of course, you didn't interfere with the story after that.

Though, a lot of things have changed. Daniel keeps shyly glancing at you from time to time, Jiho followed you as if you were his leader, Vasco kept glaring at you and the most unexpected, Mira seemed to talk to you from time to time.

If Daniel was a saint, Mira was most probably an angel in the Lookism story. Though, you had no idea why she often approached you. Even so, Zack the simp was seething everytime she approached you. It was clear that he had always liked her from the beginning. So you mostly ignored Mira, though it made Zack more mad.

From the past few weeks, you've learnt a few things about the guy you're possessing.

You took a look at the note that you've written in front of you, recollecting everything you know.

1. His name is Vasilyev Konstantin, also referred to as a ticking time bomb. From what you've heard, he has extreme germaphobia and won't touch things under $100000?

You rolled your eyes at the thought.

2. He has superhuman strength, his body is on par / or even stronger? with Daniel Park (Big Daniel).

3. In Russia, if you ever said his full name inside the capital, you'd be sentenced to death. (Apparently he's like a super famous bigshot who hides his face?)

4. His good looks are natural. Surprisingly. I find that the most hard to believe. (This bitch has to have gotten plastic surgery or you'll blame God for being unfair.)

5. He's killed about eleven people, nine of them with his bare hands and often does so brutally. I heard he even cracked someone's skull with just one hand.

6. Lastly, he has big ass tattoos on his back. (★Not like, butt tattoos but just big tattoos in general.)

You sighed, ruffling your hair as you realized you've possessed someone incredibly well risky. A fucking murderer.

The orb tends to suddenly appear and tell you information, bits by bits.

Vasilyev... You felt sick to your stomach. You were possessing a teen psychopathic murderer yet you're just walking around like an innocent citizen. You considered turning yourself in multiple times, but why should you suffer from something you didn't do? You and Vasilyev are different people.

"M/n, you're not eating lunch?"

You heard a familiar voice, it was none other than Daniel. He seemed interested in you these days, for some reason.

"Why?"

You said in a rather cool tone, rubbing your eyes and leaning back in your seat. You were sure Daniel would back off after hearing your unwelcoming tone. Though, your eyes widened when you saw Jiho standing with Daniel. You could roughly guess what happened, Jiho told them about your 'glorious' achievements which led them to think you were a good person.

"Just, you seem to skip lunch alot."

"You have a hand mark on your face~"

Just as you were about to say something, someone in a cutesy voice approached you. You immediately knew who this was. How could you forget that pickup line? It was Zoe.

"Hand.Some. hehe!"

You just maintained a dead panned expression. Damn. Did she really try it on you again after trying it on Daniel a few weeks back??

"What do you guys want?"

"Oh uh...Would you like to join me for lunch?.."

There was a reason you were cold to Daniel. In the first few chapters, he kind of blamed the world and did nothing for the misfortune befalling him. You really didn't like him in the first few chapters, but it seemed he was steadily improving.

You just stared at them for a few seconds before weighing the pros and cons. If you wanted to get involved in the story later on, it would be better if you joined them right now. But would you really want to interfere?

You grit your teeth. Of course, you had to. Several people are struggling as you were speaking. Sinu Han from Big Deal, Olly wang, and other characters you really loved. It wouldn't be so bad to get involved with your favourite characters... Right?

The silence was excruciating for Daniel. You could see him sweating nervously as he avoided your eyes and looked at Zoe.

"I-Its alright if you don't-"

"Alright."

You stood up and glanced at him with a warm smile. Daniel seemed paused, freezing in your place the moment he heard you; though he returned the smile.

"Ehh? I thought you were surely going to reject us by how you were looking at us!"

Zoe said again, her voice cracking a bit in the middle as she attempted to do a cutesy voice. Though you thought it was funny. she's really not good at flirting.

You chuckled and stood up, walking to the cafetaria as the three people followed behind.

As soon as you arrived at the cafetaria, you could see Mira waving at you guys. Zoe grabbed both you and Daniel and dragged you guys towards the table.

As always, Jae won high wouldn't be Jae won high without girls whispering about how fine Daniel is. They also seemed to go crazy after you, though you tried your best to ignore it.

"Mira please let me go with you!. I promise I won't fight!"

"..."

"Please Mira?"

"Fine."

It seemed like Zack was sticking himself to Mira again. He suddenly puffed out his chest when he saw you and Daniel, his two rivals. Or at least, that's in his head.

Come to think of it, this story is moving quite fast? Mira smiled at you when you came, and Zack's minions seemed scared shitless of you. It seems you actually hurt them more severely than you though, they wore bandages everywhere. And they looked too scared to make eye contact with you.

You looked around at the cafetaria, and let out a sigh. You couldn't help but notice how lovey dovey Yui has been with Daniel recently. As you suspected, the Paprika arc is probably coming near. Though, the only change is that Doo Lee couldn't become a streamer. Since you broke his bones, remembering what he did in his dirty house with rice and eggs made you want to puke. Yep, maybe it was better this way.

.

.

.

.