Vol 1. Forbode (1)

Autumn boot camp. You remembered that particular incident well. It was where the unsuspecting students were looked at with gawking eyes by the perverted instructor. You put casual black button up shirt, making sure to unbutton the first few buttons. You then put on some black trousers, along with black leather dress shoes. To complete the fit, you put on a silver wristwatch and some necklaces just to spice up your plain outfit.

Ding.

You raised an eye brow as your phone rang, grabbing it to read the text message.

Eli Jang
-Can you sneak to the beauty department's bus today?
-I don't wanna be alone with the girls.

M/n
No thank you. -

Eli Jang
-Why? Come on.. Please??? ToT

M/n
Genuinely. Fuck off. Don't wanna be with
those girls either.
.l.-

Eli Jang
-Please???
-Don't leave me on read.
-Hey
-Hey.
-Bastard.

You chuckled, packing your stuff. Nope. You didn't want to face him just yet, it would be a pain in the ass if he decided to tease you about that day.

___________

"You're late."

Zack said, scanning you up and down as you barely entered the bus in time before it departed. Huffing, you slowly collected your breath. Honestly, you weren't supposed to be late. You departed an hour early, only to have people crowding and taking pictures of you because they thought you were a celebrity. And now, you were the latest out of all your classmates.

Your eyes wandered the bus seats, wondering where you should sit. The back row was basically all full, with all of them staring at you. Zoe was waving at you, signalling you to sit in front of her. So was Yui, and so was Mira. You were taken aback for a while, before heading to sit in front of Jiho with a smile. Mira and Yui seemed dejected, whereas Zoe was happy either way. Since she was sitting next to Jiho.

"Come to think of it, you and Daniel are always dressed in designer clothes. Are you guys rich by any chance? " Zoe whispered in your ear, her curious eyes flickering.

You just let out a chuckle, before looking at Zoe again. You nodded, pressing your index finger against your lips. You honestly just shushed her, not knowing how to reply to a question like that. All you knew was that Vasilyev was filthy rich, to the point where he had cash lying around everywhere. You weren't even sure if you could tell her that.

Leaning to the window frame, you slowly closed your eyes. Nodding off inside the bus as the people behind you were playing some kind of slapping game.

___________

Opening your eyes from your sleep, you rubbed your eyes. You noticed that a yellow sweatshirt was draped over you to keep you warm. There was no mistaking it. It was the one that Daniel wore above his white shirt.

You looked around the bus, which was empty. It meant that they took a break for a short while, and you'd been waiting for this moment for a while. The moment you were alone, to call the cops on the perverted instructor located on the autumn boot camp where you guys were supposed to go. You hurriedly called the cops, placing it near your ear.

"Yes this is the police."

You sighed in relief, realising you could end this event without any major incidents happening.

"Yes. In the autumn boot camp •••, I believe there's a criminal in hiding there. Addressing himself as Zeus, his charges are sexual harassment." You said in relief, wanting to end this soon.

"Understood. Now would you please tell me the name of this alleged criminal?" The police dispatcher asked.

As soon as you heard this, your eyes widened. Your voice was stuck in your throat, as you realized that you didn't really know the criminal's name. You weren't that attentive towards minor characters, and you never would've thought that there would come a day when you had to actually remember everyone. Including minor characters in the story. Doesn't this mean, you have no way of telling the cops who he was? You don't know anything about him, other than the fact that he was zeus and a perverted criminal.

"Hello? Hello?"

The dispatcher continuously asked if you were still there, before hanging up. He must have thought it was a prank call, yet you froze there in your spot. If you didn't know his name, did this mean you had to wait until Daniel reports him himself?

You sighed, getting up from your seat. Folding the sweatshirt that Daniel had draped over you, you looked outside. Eli was actually waiting for you outside, a smile painted on his face as he attempted to imitate your crying face.

Ah.

You fucking knew it.

You knew he would be like this, and that was exactly why you avoided him. He chuckled at your reaction as you walked down the exit of the bus.

"Finally awake? Sleeping beauty."

Eli placed his arm over your shoulder, pinching your cheek. You sighed in exhaustion. You had too much to worry about.

"Sleeping beauty?" The black haired boy approached the both of you with a smile on his face. He stroked his chin as he looked at you, from head to toe.

"That suits you, M/n"

Daniel added, chuckling. Eli looked at you, and then at Daniel with a playful grin plastered on his face. He shook his head, with a smile.

"Nah. Crying beast suits him better." Eli said.

You immediately covered his mouth, a wave of unease running through your face as you realised that this bastard had no shame. Daniel chuckled awkwardly, not getting it at all. Sigh.

You lifted your wrist to look at the time. It was now time to go back to the bus, and Eli reluctantly departed you. Whilst you showed him a middle finger as he was dragged away by the girls of his department, back to his bus. Daniel widened his eyes as he watched your interaction with Eli.

"You guys get along very well." He said, his eyebrows furrowing as he sat next to you in the bus. You looked at him with a confused look on your face, wondering as to why he would suddenly sit with you. He probably wouldn't have done it in the original story, so why now? And, he seemed a bit annoyed somehow.

The rest of the people at the back looked over at Daniel and you with a smile, it was as if they had expected it. After a few minutes had passed, you couldn't fight your drowsiness. Leading you to fall asleep, leaning at the window frame. Daniel hurriedly made sure your head was resting on his shoulder, rather than the hard window frame. He gazed at your sleeping face, quickly falling asleep alongside you as well. Mira, Zoe and Yui crowded you both. Squealing quietly in happiness as Zoe takes a picture of this moment.

"Woah. Isn't this combination deadly?" Zoe says as she snapped a picture, quickly saving it as her wallpaper.

.

.

.

.

.