Vol 2. Gangbuk (3)

★ Return to me - Gangbuk (3)

----------------------------------------------------------

Cho Minjun

A name that sends shivers upon hearing it.

As far as you remembered, he was your childhood friend from your past life.

Well.

He was.

Until an incident drove a wedge between the two of you.

Things got weird between you two, and at one point you guys seperated.

Only to be reunited in high school.

You weren't always bullied in school.

At some point, you were popular as you didn't look exactly bad. Rather, you were considered to be handsome amongst your peers. You didn't think you were half as handsome as Minjun though.

Cho Minjun didn't seem too bad, and you actually missed being friends with him so you decided to approach him again.

Everything went well for the most part, and you guys quickly got along again.

Which relieved you more than anything else.

But well, it turns out his feelings were more complex than that.

Thinking about it now, you wouldn't have ever approached him again if you could turn back time.

What did he do?

He was the initiator of the violence against you, spreading nasty rumours and deepfakes of you in a p*rn site.

Which leaded you to being outcasted.

Because. Well.

Who would take your side?

No matter how many friends you had, you didn't have a single close one.

And well, you know what follows.

He wasn't exactly a model student, but he was popular, a rising Capoeira champion and he was handsome in the way people would consider him a model or some sort.

So people flocked to him.

Like they were worshipping him.

Cho Minjun.

The one who initiated the bullying against you. Your very own best friend.

In the first place, you did a lot of research. Like searching for the people who you knew in your past life in this universe, but no one existed. Not your family, or classmates, or the random teacher who you followed in pacebook.

He was not supposed to be in Lookism. He's not someone who should exist here. So what exactly was he doing here?

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Mister! Mister! Wake up!"

"I know Minjun oppa is handsome but how could you faint right after seeing him?"

"You're more handsome than him..don't worry!.."

"You brat."

You slowly opened your eyes, blocking the sunlight from your eyes as the two girls looked at you with a concerned expression on their face.

Yerim widened her eyes, happy to see you finally wake up.

"The mister is awake!"

She said in relief.