𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵 . .

-

in a room that seemed like a black void..

"It's a sin!"

"Sweetie, you have to hate theese people!"

"They have lost themselves.."

"They're disgusting!"

Chuuya thinking confusedly, the words keeps on running around like a train on a railway.

Is it okay? does he really feels the same? is what had been making him feel sudden excitement around Dazai, really is 'love'?

"Mother, Father, what should i do..?" Chuuya's voice echoing in his own daydream.

[ Metamorphosis only takes some couple of days . ]

-

Dazai walks over to his desk, carrying a vase, a plain vase with no flower 'yet'. he places the vase on his desk, and left it like that.

he went to the rooftop again, Chuuya wasn't there anymore, 'good'.

infact, no one was there. it was the only oppurtunity.

he looked down from the roof, smiling, was it genuine or was it not? thats unknown. he opened his mouth, with that, he said- "Farewell, Nakahara Chuuya." ..

[ Not all moths eat,  but they are often eaten . ]

What comes next, he waved goodbye to the world. 'if i cant fly, i'll just fall from the sky'.

-

Chuuya was in class, not focusing at all. his mind's away, he needs to find a way. a way so Dazai understands.

class hadn't started yet, there was atleast 15 minutes before it does starts. Chuuya's chest pulse venomously, he felt as if he needs to talk with Dazai, just once more.

He thought he needed some fresh air to clear his mind, so he went to the back of the school-

Walking, step by step he felt an aroma- an unpleasing aroma that gets stronger.  and then, he saw his own bestfriend lying lifelessly on the ground with blood everywhere.

"Dazai....?" his voice trembling, as his expression was painted with horror.

slowly, tears starts to form in his eyes. shiny waters starts to run through his face.

[ Shouldn't moths live longer than butterflies ? ]

-

After what had happened, the vase on Dazai's desk that he placed himself is now no more empty- a red flower had been put inside that vase.

Chuuya often goes to his grave, reading out his diary that he had been writing eversince 9th grade started.

.. and one time, in a dark Sunday-

--he finally made up his mind.

he visited Dazai's grave with a red flower on his hand, his chest beating venomously once again. even though trying with his all, his tears still escapes and runs through his face.

"It's pathetic to speak with a buried dead person.. but i just need to reply.. otherwise this heavy pulsing in my chest won't leave..-

--I love you too you bastard.." he tried to let out a chuckle after finishing that sentence, but it only made him broke into a never ending tears. what could've happened if only he had said 'yes'?

Now, the orange butterfly lost it's friend. May it tries to fly steadily after that, may it not.

Metamorphosis- Insanity, don't you get what i mean? Just like Metamorphosis, Insanity only takes a couple of days.

[ A moth and a butterfly will never be viewed the same . ]

----

!!!! A/N :3

h-how was my butterfly and moth facts..? (i am going through a mene tame phase rn or js guchiry in general thas why i felt like adding theese <3333)

anyway, once again, This AU belongs to  @Shewdazao on YT !!

--