𝗔 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵 . .

--

(timeskip to 15 era!!!!!!)

Chuuya stood beside Dazai's locker, waiting 'patiently' for him.

about 10 minutes later, the brunette with bandages covering his right eye finally came.

"Dazai." , he calls his 'bestfriend' .

"Ah, Chuuya. Good'o morning!" Dazai smiled. Everyone says Dazai's a mentally ill weirdo who barely shows emotions, but to Chuuya, Dazai was his annoying but lovable bestfriend.

[ Together, they looked like an orange butterfly and a brown moth. did you know that many cultures see moths as a symbol of death ? ]

as dazai puts some books in his locker, Chuuya mumbles a song under his breath but it was unsuprisingly enough for Dazai to hear.

he smiled softly listening to Chuuya's horrible quiet singing.

"well then, all my bandages and books are tidy now! arent i such a clean person, Chuuya?"

"if you want to be called a clean person, first step is to go shower." , Chuuya's words only make Dazai put his own tongue out.

as Dazai was just about to say something, a cold freezing water was splashed onto him as he felt his scars now hurting bad.

Chuuya stood there with his anger boiling down his blood. he was sure of making whoever did that gets hospitalized.

then he saw who had did it. although the person was running away, probably just realizing Chuuya was there.

Just as he was about to scream at them ontop of his lungs, Dazai grabbed his hand.

"It's fine, Chuuya. im not badly hurt or anything.", said Dazai.

Chuuya frowned but nodded to his bestfriend. however, he knew if something like this happens again, he's not giving them mercy anymore.

"alright, alright... but this will be the only time im letting them go, okay?"

Chuuya sighed,

"Gee, why do you keep getting bullied so much? theese bullies inlove with you or something??' he said jokingly.

[ Aren't they like a shield and a sword ? the sword keeps getting damaged till it break, and the shield is the one that's keeping the sword from some of the damage, just so the sword can 'live' longer . ]

-

(Lunch break)

Dazai had forgotten to bring his lunch, so he's now desperately begging Chuuya to share.

"Chuuyaaaaa.. pleasee im starving.. the cold water earlier makes my stomach howl.." Dazai pleads.

"you're annoying!! okay, okay! just one spoon and that's that!!" Chuuya finally giving up.

"Awww Chuuya! You're so kind! mhwehehhe thanks!!", Dazai happily thanks his bestfriend.

Chuuya was annoyed, but then he spotted a beautiful butterfly. it had gorgeous purple wings and was flying so freely in the air.

"...That's so beautiful right?",Said Dazai, softly smiling.

"I wonder if i can be accepted as a butterfly one day.", Dazai said again.

Chuuya stayed silent, bathing in confusion.

[ Can a moth really be viewed the same as butterflies ? ]

---

!!! A/N :3

uh yeah um angst incoming in the next chapter

--