Chapter One: Memories of the Past

This is the next side story based on my previous fanfic and main story ‚The destiny that led me to you'|| Record of Ragnarok x Hades Reader.

꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂___________________________________꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂

Some words from the author:

I am a really big fan of ˋRecord of Ragnarok'. That's why I wanted to dedicate a fanfic to this manga. I hope you all enjoy reading it. I had a lot of fun writing it. 楽しんで下さい。Please enjoy! ^^

General information!

This fanfic is based on the manga 終末のワルキューレ (Record of Ragnarok). I do not own the manga or the characters in it. I only own the story and the self-created characters and their personalities, that are based on greek mythology.

English is not my mother language, so please don't judge me if there are any kind of mistakes. I like to write it like a novel, so please don't judge my writing style. I will not change it.

Besides, there will also be violence and sexual intercourses/sexual stuff, triggers. Please don't read this fanfic if you don't like this kind of stories (or of course, if you are not an adult). But I will not write explicitly about gender parts. The sexual scenes are rather implied and paraphrased.

꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂

Why did you leave me? Why for her?!

You promised me that we would stay together forever.

You said you admired my beauty. Is she prettier than me?!

Don't you love me anymore....?!

No... you'll regret it! Not today, not tomorrow...

but I will come back and take my revenge...

Bitterly,... Horribly... I will make her turn away from you...

I will destroy her, so that you will have eyes for me only again....

You will learn to love only me again and.... then you will be mine!

꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂

Hades woke up in a cold sweat. He looked to his right and saw Atropos, lying in his arms. Both were lying naked in bed and hugging each other. She was sleeping so peacefully and had a slight smile on her lips. Hades stroked her face and smiled. He was glad to have her lying next to him after the dream he had. He kissed her forehead and got up carefully so as not to wake her. He went to the balcony to get some fresh air.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead and thought. He had already forgotten all about it. Shattered pieces from his past that he had long forgotten about and suddenly haunted him again. It happened a few centuries ago that Hades had broken off with someone from his past and severed the bond that connected them both. He had already forgotten about it, but now his past was catching up with him again. He was worried that his past might harm the woman he loved above all else.

He thought for a while longer when suddenly he felt two arms around his waist. "Hades, darling.... are you okay? I woke up and you weren't lying next to me anymore." said Atropos, looking at him worriedly. Hades turned and hugged her.

"Forgive me, I just wanted to get some fresh air. It's all right." He kissed her forehead and caressed her face. He knew he would have to tell her about it eventually, but he didn't know how or when the right time would be.
He was deep in thoughts again and he didn't notice Atropos' worried look. She didn't know what was bothering Hades, but she sensed that he was hiding something from her... and that's what worried her. She didn't want to force him, though, and instead decided to give him time.