04- Ehsaas -e- Nazar

The director of the show "Pyar Ki Pariksha" summoned Anirvaan to his office for a quick discussion. Anirvaan, a versatile actor and part owner of the production house, entered the director's cabin.

Director: Anirvaan, I just contacted the new agency for the set manager. The previous one was too lousy and careless. The new manager will be here soon. Hope you don't have any problem.

Anirvaan: (nonchalantly) Why would I have a problem, sir?

The director smiled nervously.

Director: Well, the production house is yours, so I thought I should inform you.

Anirvaan: (clarifying) Sir, the production is mine, but it's managed by my grandfather. I'm just an actor here because it's my passion. I handle the hotel chains, nothing else.

The director nodded, understanding Anirvaan's role in the larger scheme of things, and they both headed to the set.

As the news of the new set manager spread, Drishya arrived at the "Pyar Ki Pariksha" set. She approached the watchman, inquiring about the director's office. Directed in the right direction, Drishya entered the bustling set.

With over a hundred people working on the set, Drishya felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. A spot boy noticed her and approached.

Spot boy: Kya hua didi? Aap ko kuch chahiye? Aur aap ho kaun?

Drishya smiled, introducing herself.

Drishya: Mera naam Drishya hai, aur main yahaan ki nayi set manager hoon. Kya tum mujhe apne director sir se milwa sakte ho?

The spot boy nodded, surprised, and gestured her to follow him. He led her to the director, Manish.

Spot boy: (tapping on Manish's shoulder) Sir, yeh Drishya madam hai, set manager.

Manish looked at Drishya and smiled.

Manish: Hello Drishya, myself Manish. Mrs. Bhatia ne aapke baare mein bataya. No need to be stressed. Main aapko set dikha deta hoon, and then it's all yours.

Smiling, Drishya followed Manish as he toured her around the set, explaining its various aspects.

Anirvaan, engrossed in a phone call, felt a strange presence behind him. Turning around, he saw a  girl who was talking to the director the girl's back was facing him so he could not see her face but something about her intrigued him.

The slim figure, the average height and long brown hair till her waist which was captured in a butterfly clip and her sky blue kurti matching with white trousers there is a dairy in her hand and she was writing something a side baG which was big, he just stare at her.

She tucks her hair behind the ear and he saw the round shape jhumki which was jingling and that sound made him smile. The client he was talking speaking over the phone but Anirvaan was lost.

Unable to resist, Anirvaan cut his phone call and walked towards the girl. However, his phone rang again, and he picked it up

Anirvaan: Hello

Amay: Hello ke bacche, tuhje client se karwana bhi sikhana padega 

He hear his father, Amay and came out of his dreamland

Anirvaan: Nahi.... nahi papa vo...vo main actually thoda distract ho gaya tha

Amay: Haan haan kyun nahi tu aur tera bhai dono his distract hote raho aur muhjse kaam karwao yaha main apni biwi ke saath time spend karne ka plan bana raha hoon aur vaha mere dono nayalak bete distract ho rahe

Anirvaan chuckled, hearing his father's complain

Anirvaan: Toh hamari bhi toh umar hai distract hone ki

Amay: Aree toh hona distract kaun mana kar raha hai lekin meri setting kyu bigad rahe ho abhi ke liye maine uss client se Baat kar  li hai lekin agli baar tere set pe aake do thappad lagane hai maine, hero hoga tu set pe yaha pe I have the power got it

Anirvaan: (just laughs) Yes sir got it 

He cuts the call and shooked his head at his father's antics and looks forwards but the girl was disappeared

He searches for everywhere but could not find her. but a smile lingered upon his face

Anirvaan: (smiling) Ek ladki aayi, ehsaas jagaa kar gayab ho gayi. Ab is ehsaas-e-nazar kya karein, jo tumhe dekhe bina haar nahi manegi.

Later he got to know that she was their new set manager and he smiled and thought

Anirvaan: Ab toh mulakat hoti rahegi

He smiled, anticipating more interactions, and got back to his shoot with a lighthearted spirit.

Drishya returned home after her visit to the set. As she entered, the warmth of her family welcomed her. Her mother was busy preparing dinner, Devam and Disha engaged in a playful squabble over the TV remote. Drishya smiled at the lively scene.

Drishya: (cheerfully) I'm home, guys!

All eyes turned towards her, and the chaos settled for a moment as they acknowledged her presence. Drishya headed to her room to freshen up before joining her family for dinner.

Drishya returned, her face radiating happiness. Her mother, Disha, and Devam were seated at the dining table, eagerly awaiting her company.

Drishya: (dramatically) Grewal Niwas ke niwasiyo, aap sabke liye ek taza khabar!

Her family looked at her with curiosity, and she continued, reveling in the attention.

Drishya: Iss ghar ke badi rajkumari, yaani ki main, Drishya Grewal, ko ek naya assignment mila hai!

Excitement rippled through the room, and they clapped for her accomplishment.

Ramya: (proudly) Well done, beta!

Disha couldn't contain her enthusiasm.

Disha: Wow, Di! Pyar Ki Pariksha ka set handle karna hai? Arun Roy se mili hogi, na?

Drishya, intrigued, questioned her sister.

Drishya: (curious) Kaun Arun Roy?

Disha chuckled at her sister's innocence.

Disha: (teasing) Off ho, di! I mean Anirvaan Shekhawat

Drishya: Now who's Anirvaan Shekhawat?

Disha: The lead actor of the show. His character's name is Arun Roy.

Drishya: (bewildered) Oh, but main nahi mili use.

Disha, slightly disappointed, playfully hit her sister's arm.

Disha: (dreaming) He's the most handsome and eligible bachelor, Di – the heartthrob and the businessman extraordinaire. He manages the family business and is a great actor.

Drishya listened to her sister's animated description of Anirvaan Shekhawat, the lead actor, and smiled, her thoughts wandering. The name lingered in her mind as the family continued their lively chatter, sharing the day's events, laughter filling the room.

Hello everyone, tell me how is it?

Do read it, vote for it

Feedbacks are welcomed here

Thank You🍂💕🍂