Epilogue

And the Award for best actor Male goes to

.............And the Award for best actor Male goes to............

Anirvaan Shekhawat

The host announce the Award Category and the winner's name

The whole hall echoed with the round of applause and Anirvaan stood up from his seat and touched his grandfather's feet, then his mother and father and then he kissed the forehead of Drishya.

After that he goes to the stage and received the Award, the Award presenters congratulate him and hand him the mic to give his Award winning speech.

He took the mic in one hand and on the other hand Award was there.

Anirvaan: First of all Thank you for the award, and thank you for the fans who voted and thank you jury who thought about to me for this award. Although there are many prominent and best actors sitting here and I really appreciate their work. Thank you my team and the whole crew who had done the immense hard-work to make the show work and to make feel appreciated and loved. Thank you my director Manish who is a very dear friend of mine, my co-actor Miss Reema who has been the best person to me. My family they have supported me to pursue my dreams, despite being belong from the Business Family they let me choose my path of career. And last but not least My Wife, My Love Drishya who is the new and wonderful addition in my family and in my Life. I Love You Drishya and Thank You for being there with me and Thank You for accepting me and making me feel the luckiest man on this planet earth.

He completed his speech and all hooted and clapped seeing his immense love and sincerity towards each and every person who worked with him. But all were also hooting because what he said about his Wife.

Girls going gaga over the way he expressed his love and they all were tagging him "Walking Green Flag" .

The host announce the another award category 

...........And the Award for the best actor female goes to............

Reema Deshmukh

She also get the Award for the show Pyar ki Pariksha as she was the main lead.

Like wise the last category Award was announced which also bagged by their Show.

It was the Award in the best script and best director and this award received by 

Manish Saini

All were so happy that Anirvaan has received such an achievement. 

Drishya was happy and surprised because she saw her family was also there, she asked them so Devam said,

Devam: Di hume jiju ne invite kiya hai

Listening this she was so happy and overwhelmed that in his moment of success he included her family also.