16- Protecting Her

Wish you all the very Happy Valentine's Day ❤️❤️

This day is for the love and it is not necessary that love should be found in couples only. Love is Love as simple as that. You can feel this emotion for anyone, this day is not for couples it's the day of love where everyone can express their emotions. But most importantly Love yourself first. That would be enough for you to be loved by everyone.

Anirvaan's POV

My world shattered when I first heard the news of Drishya's disappearance. It was as if someone had pulled the very oxygen I needed to breathe. 

Numbness enveloped me as I tried to comprehend the magnitude of the situation. She wasn't just a friend; I realized that she had become an integral part of my life.

As I tirelessly searched for her, the gravity of my feelings for Drishya began to sink in. 

It was more than friendship; she held a special place in my heart. Her absence left an indescribable void, and the fear of losing her forever haunted my every step.

When I discovered that Monty Kakkar was the mastermind behind her kidnapping, a surge of rage coursed through me. 

The mere thought of that despicable person laying a hand on Drishya fueled a burning desire for vengeance. 

The primal instinct to protect the one I cared about most took over, and I was willing to go to any length to ensure her safety.

Entering the house where Monty Kakkar planned to forcefully marry her, My controlled demeanor began to crack. 

The sight of her in tears, her spirit broken by the events unfolding around her, was something I couldn't bear.

The pain etched on her face pierced through my heart, igniting an unstoppable fury within me. Every fiber of my being screamed to rescue her, to envelop her in an embrace that would shield her from the cruelty surrounding them.

In that moment, I vowed to become her shield, her protector, and the one who would wipe away her tears. 

Anirvaan's POV ends

Author's POV

The journey to rescue Drishya became not just a mission but a testament to the depth of his emotions for her, transcending the boundaries of friendship and venturing into the realm of something more profound.

Author's POV ends

Anirvaan: (his voice echoed through the hall, cutting through the tension like a sharp blade) Stop this fucking marriage!

The people present turned their heads in the direction of his shout, and a collective hush fell over the room.

Monty Kakkar, sitting in the mandap, looked baffled and alarmed. He couldn't fathom why Anirvaan Shekhawat would intervene in his meticulously planned scheme. 

The confusion on Monty's face quickly turned to shock as he sensed the imminent storm that was about to befall him.

Nimesh: (with a brash attitude, confronted Anirvaan) Who the hell are you? And why did you stop the wedding?

His tone was confrontational, unaware of the storm that was brewing, ready to unleash chaos upon them.

In the midst of the commotion, the commissioner, accompanied by his team, entered the hall. He wasted no time in asserting authority.