20- Liza D'Souza

Drishya bid farewell to Suman and Anmol, leaving their house with a radiant smile on her face.

As she reached her home, she found her mother, sitting in the hall. 

Ramya glanced at Drishya and warmly said

Ramya: Aa gayi tu, chal aaja khaana khaa le.

Drishya: Mumma, uski koi zaroorat nahi hai, main lunch kar ke aayi hoon.

Ramya: Kaha?

Drishya: Mr. Shekhawat ke ghar.

Ramya nodded, and Drishya headed to her room.

In the Shekhawat mansion, Suman was busy giving instructions to the house help.

Anmol went to her room to work on her assignments.

Anirudh and Amay were engrossed in discussions about new contracts and potential hotel associations. 

The afternoon and evening passed in a routine manner.

In Canada, Abhiram was exhausted from the ongoing conference. 

But one glare from Anirvaan he gets busy in taking notes from the conference.

After the long day both the brothers came to their hotel room and sprawled on the bed like kids.

Abhiram expressed his frustration, declaring that he wouldn't attend any more conferences.

Abhiram: Main toh bahut thak gaya, aaj ke baad na ek bhi conference attend nahi karunga main conferences are so boring.

Anirvaan chuckled, suggesting he could convey his displeasure to Dadu. 

Anirvaan: Agar dadu ne bola tab bhi nahi?

Abhiram: Main dadu se keh dunga ki muhje aisi boring business trips pe na bheja kare

Anirvaan: Dekhte hai kaise tera muh khulta hai dadu ke samne

As they lay on the bed, the doorbell rang. Both exchanged puzzled glances.

Anirvaan: Itni raat ko kaun aaya hoga?

Abhiram: Bhai dekh lo na kaun hai main tab tak apni beauty sleep le leta hoon

Saying this he slept without changing his clothes

Anirvaan got up and opened the door to find a waiter with a champagne bottle and a letter.

Anirvaan: Yes?

Waiter: Mr. Shekhawat?

Anirvaan: Yes I am!

Waiter: Sir this is for you!

Anirvaan: But I did not order anything 

Waiter: Sir I don't know about this but some came and gave us to give you this

Anirvaan: Are you sure? It can be a mistake

Waiter: No sir its for you

The waiter insisted that the order was for him, and after confirming the room number, handed him the bottle and a letter. 

The waiter wished him a good day and left, leaving Anirvaan bewildered by the unexpected delivery.

Anirvaan stared at the mysterious letter, his brows furrowed in confusion and concern. 

The note from his supposed admirer spoke of love and admiration, claiming to be here for him because of Anirvaan being the reason the sender got to know about love.