2:Appearance of a god

School is over and Makoto goes home with her friends. On the way they split up like always because they live at different parts of the city.

Makoto: Bye Ayeka!

Ayeka: Bye Makoto and Hanabi. See ya later!

Makoto and Hanabi still can walk together but before they sepparate Hanabi asks Makoto.

Hanabi: Do you really want to try praying to Kukiyona? Don't you think...Well you know...that it's a bit dangerous?

Makoto: Im honestly not sure. Im scared that it will anger Saigo.

Hanabi: Maybe you should talk to Ayeka later about it.

Makoto: Yes i will. Goodbye Hanabi!

Hanabi: Goodbye Makoto.

Hanabi hugs her and they go their sepparate ways. Makoto still thinks about the whole thing while on her way home and when she arrives home. She texts Ayeka about it. Afterall Ayeka is a professional at all this god stuff.

Makoto: Hi Ayeka. Do you have some time right now?

Ayeka: Yea sure what is it?

Makoto: Do you really think it's ok to just pray to Kukiyona? Isn't Saigo getting angered by that?

Ayeka: Nah don't worry about it. Ya are allowed to change ya beliefs some times if it's with good intention and ya not doin' it constantly. Saigo won't be angry.

Makoto: Good...then i will try.

Ayeka: After ya done tell me how it went.

Makoto: So what do i need to do?

Ayeka: Oh yeah that's right i forgot to tell ya. Heres the list.

Makoto stands ready in her room. She places some black candles in a circle and leaves a rose and a picture of her and her friends in the middle. The description said that she has to put something in the middle with alot of emotion behind it. Suddenly the Rose turns black which is a sign that Makoto is on the right way for it to work. Makoto now takes a glass of water and puts it in the middle and puts the Rose inside it. The water turns red and Makoto says the words.

Makoto: I call upon you God of Nihilism. Let Emptiness flow and the believe in nothing gather. I call upon you Kukiyona.

Suddenly the lights in the room flicker and finally turn off. Makoto is shocked by this and rushes to one of the Walls in her room. Suddenly all the black candles ignite and in the middle stands a tall figure with a black coat and short black hair. He looks torwards Makoto and she can see the black markings running down from his eyes like tears and his black eyes devoid of any emotions or purpose. He speaks in a deep voice where you can instantly hear that the emotion in his voice is fake like he tries to imitate emotion.

?: Makoto Hirose. Im glad you have finally come to me.

Makoto has trouble catching herself and processing what is actually happening but soon she is able to atleast say some words.

Makoto: I...i...are...are you...actually...

?: Yes indeed. I am Kukiyona the god of Nihilism. This is your first time seeing a god right?

Makoto: Y...yes

Kukiyona: Well then i am honored that i am the first god you get to see. So Makoto i have heard your troubles and know that you want change in your life and i can provide change for you Makoto. Do you accept my request?

Kukiyona reaches out his pale hand. Makoto still has problems processing everything. A real god just standing in her room and wanting to fix her problem. Makoto gets up slowly from the floor and grabs Kukiyonas hand with her shivering hand. A bright light appears where their hands met and suddenly Makoto gets blinded and falls unconscious.