13:I have to convince them

Kukiyona sits at his desk after the Mission. He send Makoto back into her World for now because something Important is coming up where Makoto can't be a part of. He makes himself some coffee before it's time so he can make a plan what to say to not get himself in trouble. He finishes the coffee and finally opens a portal. Kukiyona goes through it and arrives in the gods realm where he goes on the marble roads decorated with gold. A small building in the middle of an open field is his destination. He enters the building and its an open room with seven seats and desks aligned in a circle. At the different desks are already sitting most of the gods except Kukiyona and one more god. Kukiyona sits down at his desk and so they wait for the last god. While they wait Saigo already starts a conversation.

Saigo: So Kukiyona what have you been up to before this meeting?

Kukiyona: I just drank a coffee before, why?

Saigo: Im just asking.

Kukiyona: And what about you Saigo?

Saigo: Oh me? I prepared some topics that are Important.

It can be sensed that both try to act friendly but both Saigo and Kukiyona hide something from one another. Then the last god comes in. Fuan comes in with that creepy smile like always. He sits down at his desk and Saigo starts the monthly meeting.

Saigo: This monthly meeting is very Important because an artefact got destroyed and i believe that the culprit is one of you.

Hoshi: Do you have a suspicion?

Saigo: My suspicion is that it was Kukiyona.

Kukiyona: Why would you think that?

Saigo: I know of Hoshi, Inara and Shizey where they were at that time like that only you, Fuan and Aurora could be the culprits and i know how much you despise my rule of peace so you have a motive to destroy that artifact.

Kukiyona: So what you are saying is that there is no clear lead who it could have been. Someone else could have used that chance to ruin my reputation.

Saigo: Yes you are correct. There is no clear lead. There also has been another incident recently. Shizey tell us.

Shizey: A forest World of mine got attacked but we are not sure if any god was involved but we do know that Siwoo Noe was involved.

Inara: Siwoo Noe is so much fun to play with!

Saigo: Yes Inara but it's better to play with Saigo and Hoshi. So i think that's how it stands. We will observe Kukiyona, Fuan and Aurora and try to lead Siwoo Noe so she doesn't destroy more villages.

Inara: Can we play right after this?

Saigo: Yes we can.

Inara: Yaaaay!

Kukiyona: Isn't it good that the school got destroyed. Like this you can let go easier.

This seems to infuriate Saigo.

Saigo: I don't want to let go! Do not talk about that! Lets put special care into observing Kukiyona.

Hoshi: By the way you Aurora and you Fuan have not said anything about the latest Events. What are your thoughts?

Fuan: I care sooo much for that.

The gods can't really tell if it's meant to be sarcastic or not.

Aurora: I couldn't care less. That has nothing to do with me.

Saigo kind of expected such responses but still hoped for different ones.

Saigo: I think that's it for this council meeting or is there anything anyone wants to say?

Shizey: Do you think the two incidents are connected to eachother?

Saigo: I do think they are connected although i don't think Siwoo Noe destroyed the artifact. Is that all?

Shizey: Yes.

Saigo: Good that's it with this months council meeting.

All the gods leave and go their own ways. Some go towards their realms and others go to watch over worlds. Kukiyona himself goes back to his realm and drinks another coffee while he thinks about the meeting. He achieved exactly what he wanted. He talks to himself about his achievement.

Kukiyona: Now it's your turn.