1

afterparty time

afterparty time

Mae took a deep breath as she walked down the planks, pasting on a smile as she feigned confidence for the camera. She hadn't been given a ton of information going in, just being told she was going to heading to the hideaway terrace and some islanders would come to meet her. So consider her shock when she opened the terrace door and saw a leggy blonde waiting who she was oddly familiar with. 

"Arabella?" Mae asked in shock as the model looked back at her with a similar face. The girls both shook off their surprise before leaning in for typical hugs. "I'm sorry, just didn't expect to see you here."

"She was literally dating my friend less than a month ago," Mae looked puzzled in the beach hut.

"Yeah things just didn't work out," Arabella laughed uncomfortably. "You want a glass of champagne? I think we're supposed to take a selfie for the lads too."

The blonde of course accepted the glass of bubbly before both girls put on their smolders for the selfie being sent to the boys. The girls made small talk and chatted with the producers before they were warned that the boys were almost there. After that it didn't take long to hear the noise in the courtyard, sounding like a bunch of hyenas before the door cracked open. Neither girl recognized the first boy in before the familiar faces came up. 

"Theres trouble," Callum smirked after he greeted Arabella and looked down at Mae who raised a brow.

"I'm trouble? Really?" she asked with a head shake as the boy wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"It's good to see you, you look stunning," Callum pulled back with a little grin before stepping to the side so she could greet the rest of the boys. 

"Yeah it was a good surprise seeing Mae come in," Callum rubbed his face in the beach hut. "She and I had a little back and forth before coming here. We're both in Manchester you know, but we never got past the DMs."

The boys immediately circled up, pouring the two girls more champagne before serving themselves. "Can we just cheers to hoping this isn't the way you boys dress normally?" Mae asked sarcastically as she raised her glass and tapped it to Arabella's while the boys all protested. 

"How about, what happens at the after party, stays at the after party," Arabella followed up. 

"That sounds like we're at a sex party," Mae mused as the group all sat down and Arabella immediately began probing and asking who was coupled up. 

"At this point I think everyone is just, single," Josh shared as the boys all nodded. 

"No one Is coupled off completely," Anton agreed. 

"There was a recoupling last night and Molly chose me," Callum shared. 

"Wait- like Molly, Molly?" Mae asked wide eyed as Callum carried on.