10

the beach club is never fun

Mae was awoken the next morning to Harrison's soothing voice leading the room in some morning mantras before everyone was sitting up bleary eyed in bed. Everyone slowly began their day, heading out into the garden in their pjs to chat. Mae listened in to Molly as she vented to her and Arabella about the situation the night before. 

"I'm telling you G is somehow going to turn this into a you being jealous thing," Mae shook her head. "I am so certain. Because as much as last night she tried to play it off as she felt bad, you know she still isn't hearing you."

The girls debrief was interrupted by a phone ringing, Mitch shouting that he had a text. "Islanders, its time to get bougie as you head out of the villa to serve looks." The islanders all got hype as they thought about an afternoon out of the villa. 

The girls of course ran inside to get ready. They all picked out fire outfits and got hyped before meeting up with the boys and heading out. As they all got to the little pool club, they all did a cheers before dancing around a bit and just genuinely having a good time. When things began to wind down, Callum wrapped an arm around Mae's shoulders and walked her over to the couches, pulling her into his side as they sat down.

"Isn't it wild we're back doing this again," Mae laughed as she leaned into his shoulder. "Like how lucky to be in this beautiful place getting to know each other."

"Never thought it'd be like this honestly," Callum shook his head. "Thought I'd come in and have some fun. But never thought you and I would just click."

"I'll be honest, I've only got intentions for you," Mae said, putting on her sunglasses to block out her eyes as she took a moment to be vulnerable. "Like, I can't see someone coming in that would make me want to get to know them."

"Me too. I've only got eyes on you," Callum said with a smile, gripping her chin and making her look at him. "You're my person in here, yeah?"

"You're my person too," she smiled as she leaned in and kissed him. "No other people?" she clarified making Callum laugh. 

"No other people babe."

While the two of them were chatting, Molly and G had tried for chat round two and based on the blondes tense face as she spoke with Lib and Kaz, it hadn't gone well. Mae went up to get the down low as Callum went to sit with Anton who had been in a joyous front row seat to the argument. 

"At the end of the day Molly, I don't think she's going to acknowledge she's done anything wrong," Mae said. "I truly believe that. And I think if I was in your shoes, I would try to move forward. Like G has cracked down on this idea that she is not pursuing Tom, so see what she comes up with next you know?"

It was shortly after that chat that the islanders were heading back to the villa, and began to get ready for the evening. There was clear tension in the dressing room, but most of the girls just tried to move past it. The islanders all gathered in the garden and were trying to have a calm evening when the villa doors opened and Maya Jama walked in. 

"Hello islanders!" she greeted, of course pulling everyone over to the pool to ruin their night. She lined all the islander couples up, starting with Molly and Tom, then Mae and Callum, Hannah and Tyler, Georgia H and Anton, Kaz and Chris, Sophie and Josh, Arabella and Toby, and Lib and Mitch. She then pulled Georgia Steele out as she was the only single islander. 

"I've put you in this order for a reason," Maya said. "The public have been voting for their favorite couple. The order you're standing in are how the public have voted. Molly and Tom, you were voted the favorite couple."

"I agree with that one," Mae nodded as she looked at the two with a smile. 

"Liberty and Mitch, you are the least favorite couple," Maya said. "How do you feel?" The two were good sports about it. "Liberty and Mitch, as the least voted couple, your time on all stars is now over. Please leave immediately."

The other islanders all gasped as the information sank in. Everyone crowded around them and passed the couple around for kisses and hugs before Maya forced them all back into line. 

"Two more islanders will be leaving tonight," Maya announced. "And that decision will be down to you." All the islanders gasped and looked around in shock. "Please separate from your couple and get with the girls and the boys."

"Girls, you will make the decision on what boy to dump and send home immediately," Maya shared. "And boys, you will do the same for the girls. Molly and Tom, as the top voted couple, you will have the final vote on which boy and girl to send home."

The girls each took the time to chat about all the boys, chatting through how they felt about each boy's journey and where they currently stood in terms of connection. There were several boys who were immediately off the table. Molly ended up getting a consensus from the other girls which probably made things a bit easier as the islanders all headed with Maya to the firepit. 

Maya asked Molly to announce the girls choice, and was sad to share that the girls had decided to send Tyler home. Then Tom was up, and announced the boys choice to send Hannah home. At the end of that fire pit ceremony, everyone was torn up as they all came together to hug the two dumped islanders. The group was ready to go inside and help the two pack when Maya asked them all to stay seated. 

"Bit of a tough night," Maya said. "This might help turn things around. I've got two brand new bombshells ready to find love. Welcome Casey and Joanna."

Tom blinded everyone with his smile as his best friend came walking in, along with Joanna who several of the girls loved already. Georgia Harrison was not shy to share that she knew Casey before Maya even left, before the group got up to greet the new comers as the host headed out. Pretty quickly the girls were sat with Casey as they all caught up.

Casey was quick to ask Georgia Steele how her triangle with Molly and Tom was going. "As long as he's not saying Callum," Mae said under her breath to Kaz as the girl covered up her laugh, the group quickly switching topics. The girls went through their situations. 

"Yeah I'm with Callum," Mae said with a little smile. "We did decide earlier today to close things off, so that's me off your calling card."

"Well I'll just have to be ready to swoop in," Casey tried to grin charmingly, the girls all cackling as Mae hmmed unimpressed. The girls slowly began to trickle about, before coming back together with Joanna, and debriefing on the night. Georgia let everyone know how she felt about Casey being in there with their history. The girls chatted for a bit before Mae made her way to the kitchen where Callum was plating up a toastie. 

"For me?" she asked with a little grin, rubbing her hands together as the boy sighed in resignation, handing the plate over. The two of them shared quiet conversation between bites of their snack, before they were told they were ok to head inside for bed.