2

villa chinwags

villa chinwags

"Good morning," Mae yawned as she and Arabella walked into the main bedroom the next morning. She and Arabella had been banished off to the lounge where two single beds waited for them as the two new girls. 

"Morning babe," Liberty piped up from where she and Kaz were cuddling. The blonde opened her arm and Mae was happy to walk right into her embrace. "You sleep alright?"

"Yeah, it was proper quiet in there though," Mae mused as her gaze drifted over to the other beds, seeing Molly and Callum with almost six feet between them. The islanders were quick to get out of bed once everyone was awake, most of the girls hopping right into bikinis. 

"What are you saying after last night?" Some of the boys were quizzing Callum out on the day beds. 

"You know like Molly and I had a talk last night. And she kind of said she picked me because I was who she was most comfortable with, but we've both said that it's dead. Like even us being in here together, we're back to the same things," Callum shrugged. 

"What about Mae then?" Chris asked with a smirk. 

"Having her come in is probably my best scenario you know," Callum smiled. "Like, I know she's a bit of me. It's nice to have the time in here and just get to know her. Properly this time."

"You know Molly's shocking me in this situation," Demi said to Mae later that morning as the two girls sat on the sun loungers. 

"How so?" Mae prodded. 

"This morning Georgia Steele told her she might want to be chatting with Callum," Demi revealed. "And Molly was so open about it and encouraging her."

"Do you think I need to have a chat with Molly?" Mae asked Demi. While she was here for love, she didn't want to go trampling on another girls feelings, especially with that much history.

"I don't think it can hurt," Demi shrugged. "It's different for you because you and Molly have maybe met in passing. But she and G are proper mates."

"Ok yeah," Mae nodded. "Maybe I'll pull her later today."

Mae ended up having a busy morning after that, getting pulled into a chat with Mitch as soon as the boy had finished grafting Arabella. "I have to admit, you're probably my number one right now," Mitch said to the girl, chewing on the end of his sunglasses.

"Really?" Mae asked with a shocked laugh. "Based on what? I'm blonde with tits?"

"Nah, you're just my type to a T," the boy tried to recover. "Like you've got banter too, I like a girl I can banter with."

"Ok yeah, we'll see," Mae giggled again before making a break for it when she noticed her water was empty. She strolled over to the kitchen where she saw a tattooed body poking into the fridge. "Got anything good?" Mae said next to Callum's ear, making the boy whip around in shock.