(Bayverse) Crosshairs x Rouge Decepticon femme reader

Uniatra back everyone!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know. I owe you some chapters!!

But on the high note......

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH TRANSFORMERS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no regrets on seeing it!!!

And two, the wedding chapter of Starscream and OC Elita Peridot will be hosted in November so heads up, have your tux or dress ready as this ceremony is special!!!

But on the side note.....

Lets rooooooooollllllllllll out with the story!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Prologue: Age of Extinction RecapFive years had passed since the Battle of Chicago. The world was still reeling from the devastation, and humanity was struggling to rebuild. Meanwhile, Harold Attinger, a ruthless CIA operative, had declared war on all Transformers, Autobots and Decepticons alike. And hired Lockdown, a ruthless mercenary, to help him complete this task.

Cade Yeager, a struggling inventor, stumbled upon a dormant Optimus Prime in an abandoned theater. As Cade revived Prime, they formed an unlikely alliance. Together, they uncovered a sinister plot by Attinger and a shadowy corporation, KSI (Kinetic Solutions Inc.), to harness Transformer technology.

KSI's CEO, Joshua Joyce, had created man-made Transformers, using the corpses of the Autobots and Decepticons that Lockdown killed, including Galvatron, who was later revealed to be Megatron's reincarnation. The stage was set for an epic battle between the Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, and the Decepticons, led by Galvatron.

As the story unfolded, the Dinobots, ancient Transformers, joined forces with the Autobots. Together, they thwarted KSI's plans and defeated Lockdown, and Galvatron retreats. In the aftermath, Optimus Prime discovered the "Seed," a powerful device capable of destroying entire cities.

With the Seed in hand, Optimus Prime set his sights on the Creators, the beings responsible for the Transformers' existence. He departed Earth, leaving the Autobots to watch over humanity.

So what happens next: Two years have passed since Optimus Prime's departure. The Autobots, now led by Bumblebee, have been monitoring the globe for any signs of Decepticon activity. Suddenly, a surge in enemy activity sparks concern.

Crosshairs, ever confident (believes he's the natural leader), thinks "I'm the one who should be leading this operation. My tactical expertise is unmatched."

In some ways, he's right, as Bumblebee was way too young to lead, with the rest already having way more field experience.

Th only thing he lacks is that spark that makes Bee, well, Bee.

Compassion and faith in humans.

Bee still believed humans.

The rest, no so much.

Sure, Cade was an exception, but, Cade's Cade. Not to mention his hot daughter Tessa (Cade literally threaten Crosshairs to never give his daughter any funny looks).

His thoughts were interrupted by Bumblebee

Bumblebee: "Listen up, kid. I've got a plan." (The A-Team, 1983) - implying "Follow my lead."

The plan was to head to the Amazon Forest ans see what the Decepticon or Decepticons were up to. So they go there, which took days, since it was hard not to get noticed.