Chapter Thirteen

Tomiokas pov:

It was getting time to leave, so I had to get out of the pool, Shinobu also gave my sweater and shirt back.

We went back into the room, and I went into ingredients in the changing room, getting changed back into my hoodie and sweatpants.

When I came out, I saw sabito looking at me with his eyebrows raised curiously. 'You and sanemi seemed close?' He asked happily, grinning.

'We aren't close,' I said, and grabbed my phone and shoes.

'Are you sure? You guys were all cuddly on the slide~' sabito said with a smirk.

'No, we weren't! I was enjoying going down the slide, okay?!' I yelled and threw somebody's shoe at him, hitting him in the face.

'Are you sure you were just enjoying the slide and not enjoying the slide along with basically sitting on sanemi's lap?' Sabito asked and tried throwing the shoe back at me except he missed, horribly actually.

He smacked sanemi, who was behind me in the face.

'Ew no what the fuck?! No offense except he is not my type' I stated, throwing another random shoe at him and he laughed, although he got smacked in the face with a shoe.

'Do you even have a type?' He asked me.

'Yeah, I do!' I yelled back, preparing to throw another shoe at him.

'Like what?' Sabito asked me. 'I like dark hair, green eyes, and a funny personality!' I said it was a lie, though.

Sanemi was pretty much my type, I had a thing for white-haired people who had scars just like me.

My favorite color was purple, and so were his eyes. He was funny, nice, and caring as well.

Except I won't ever get that close to somebody again.

'Okay, let's go!' Sabito said and grabbed my hand, dragging me out to the car.

'Oh, come on - it's so cold!' I shrieked as the cold wind hit my face. 'My hair is going to turn into ice!' I complained as we waited for the others to come out to the car.

'Nuh uh'

'Yuh huh'

'Fuck you'

'I hate you'

'I loveee you too~' sabito teased me.

He used his finger to pull up my chin, making my face inches away from his. 'Sabito I swear to God if you do not let me go right now I will punch you in your fucking face' I said and heard somebody clear their throat.

It was sanemi, clearly uncomfortable.

'Sorry~ no cam do!' Sabito said and kissed my forehead.

'Ew- you stopped doing that by the time we were like 8!' I said but didn't push him away.

'Yeah~ it's nice to do it again!' He said with a big smile, and he wrapped his arm around my neck.

'That is disgusting, you and your fucking slug lips!' I said, wiping his slug juice off my forehead.

Sanemi was just looking at us shocked. 'I prefer kissing makomo anyway,' sabito said and pushed me away from him, into sanemis arms.

'Sorry,' I apologized and got up.

'Dide you asshole- this is why I prefer makomo anyway!' I argued with him.

'Are you mad cause I said I prefer kissing makomo?'

'No, I'm mad cause you just pushed me- asshole!' I said, chucking a small rock at his head.

'Hey!' He fought back and laughed.