Chapter Fifteen

Tomioka pov:

'Why do I have to stay in the car?' I asked as he opened his door, getting out.

'I have to make a call, it's only for a minute, okay?' He said, and I nodded, still holding onto my seatbelt tightly.

After a few minutes, he opened the passenger door and unbuckled my seatbelt, grabbing my hand and leading out the car.

'Sanemi, that is you.. right?' I asked nervously.

'Yes, it is.' he laughed and held onto my hand tightly.

He opened the door and shut it, I took my shoes off and he led me to the living room.

'It's really quiet. Are you sure this is the right house?' I asked sanemi and held his hand tightly, worried for my safety.

'You aren't going to like murder me, right?' I asked nervously. All he did was laugh and undo my blindfold.

'Sanemi, it's so dark,' I said, attempting to walk upstairs to my room.

Sanemi turned on the light, and I stood up straight, a bunch of people popping out and shooting little confetti poppers.

'Happy birthday!' They all said in unison.

I froze and looked around, I saw sanemi smiling with a party hat on his head.

I started to cry quietly, makomo and kanao came up to me, worried.

'Are you okay, giyuu?' Kanao asked me.

'Yeah, I just.. I don't remember the last time I actually had a party. Thank you're said quietly, and wiped away my tears.

'It was sanemis idea!' Shinobu said happily and hugged me. I looked at sanemi, confused. 'Everybody deserves a birthday, right?' He said with a smile.

I smiled back and nodded.

'Here!' Shinobu said and put a party hat on my head and gave me a confetti popper.

I popped it the wrong way, and it shot at my feet, making me jump.

'Ah- that scared me,' I said with a laugh.

I looked around, seeing most of my friends and family.

There was douma, tengen, rengoku, akaza, kaigaku, tanjiro, nezuko, kanao, mitsuri, Inosuke, His girlfriend Aoi, iguro, sanemi, and the twins, along with Shinobu

There were actually a lot of people that came just to give me a party.

'It was so sweet of sanemi to come up with the idea, wasn't it?' Makomo asked me, and I nodded. 'Thank you, sanemi,' I said and smiled at him.

He nodded with a laugh, leaning against the wall.

'Okay, let's start the party!' Shinobu said excitedly, and I nodded. They turned on some music and inosuke, and Aoi went to the kitchen, most likely for inosuke to eat all the food.

Nezuko came up to me excitedly. 'Giyuu- giyuu! You turn 23 this year!' Nezuko said and hugged me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

'Yeah, it's exciting.' I said and hugged her back.

Nezuko was like another little sister to me. She was kind, sweet, gentle, and caring. The only flaw is that she likes to sleep a lot.

Nezuko is also dating kanao, one of shinobus' best friends.

Kanao and I get along quite well. We both like the quiet, enjoy doing stunts, and are skillful with tools such as knives.

Kanao has also grown up in an orphanage after being sold to child traffickers. They had abused her, and it had gotten so bad that she couldn't do anything for herself.