XXIV. Do You Like It? [Explicit] (Bada & Howl POV)

"Howl, can you help me with something?"

He flicks the remote to pause his drama. "Sure, wh—" he's stunned into silence when he turns and sees her.

She had come out of their bedroom leaning against the wall in a near-nothing outfit. A black lacy bralette cups and pushes up her breasts, covering just above her nipples. She also dons a black thong and knee-high black tights. His throat tightens, his mouth falling agape as he struggles with words.

She smiles, seeing how stunned he is. "Do you like it?" she teases, feigning to not know the answer.

He swallows, throat still dry, and nods excitedly. As she glides over to his side of the room, he moves towards her but she shakes her head. "Sit." He lies back on the couch, holding his breath.

After a rocky end of 2023, they started out the new year strong. Howl had taken such good care of her when she was ill and again when they were in Boracay and had some perturbing run-ins. She had received this as a gift weeks ago but was waiting for the right time to use it; now seemed like the time, since she felt so connected to him.

She puts on slow R&B music and moves to it sensually, her hands roaming slowly all over herself. Howl has seen her dance many times, but this was a style she reserved only for him in private. There was a softness, a rawness, a vulnerability. She once told him she felt more exposed dancing in front of him like this than she did performing in front of thousands.

He tries moving towards her again, but she shakes her head. He exhales as he sits back down, equally excited and frustrated. He takes off his pants and palms his cock, giving himself some desperate relief as he watches her. She moves over to him and sits on his lap, bringing his hands up to her breasts.

"Fuck..." he whispers as he pulls her tight to him, reaching under her bra. She sighs, leaning back against him as he fondles her, his hands firm and frantic. He moves his hand down her stomach towards her thong, but she reaches for his hands, interlocking them with hers and wrapping them around her waist. "Patient, love," she mutters.

She starts riding him, shifting back and forth on his lap, drawing deep groans out of him. He grips her waist tightly, pushing against her to increase the friction. At this point, his erection is almost painful. She made him hard like no girl had ever done.

Her arm warps around his neck as she turns and kisses him, their tongues forcefully pressed into each other.

"Can I....?" Howl whispers.

She smiles, enjoying making him wait. "Mmmm...what if I don't let you?"

A beat passes between them, and she can hear him breathing hard. "I could make you," he utters, his voice suddenly deep. It sends shivers through her body.

Of course, they both knew he would never do anything she didn't want to do; she felt more cared for by him than any other partner and trusted him completely. That was why she loved when his dominant side came out because she felt safe enough to experience everything he did as erotic.

"Then make me," she purrs, both a taunt and a plea.

She hardly finishes her words when Howl moves her off him, pushing her down on the couch. He kisses down her body, leaving a trail of bite marks and licks down her chest and stomach. He reaches her pelvis and peppers her inner thighs with kisses, pushing down her tights to her ankles. She can feel his hot breath near her cunt, and she throbs with anticipation. He shoves her thong to one side and slides a tongue into her folds. He licks in and out of her, taking his time to be thorough. He alternates between licking between her folds and sucking on her clit. When she inches her hips away from the overwhelm of the sensations, he pulls her back down, forcing her to bear the pleasure. She puts her hand over her mouth, biting it.

"Howl..." she murmurs in her soft, pleading tone. At her plea, he reaches under her knees and props them up on his shoulders. He still doesn't bother taking off her underwear, shoving her thong to one side; he enters her in one glide, thrusting himself fully into her wet, tight center.

If Bada was in control before, Howl has taken over now. He sets the pace and intensity, alternating between fast and slow, rough and smooth. Her flesh is hot to his touch, her face flushed, beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

He thrusts deep into her, but instead of pulling out, he rotates his hips so his groin bone presses against her clit as his cock nestles in her. She breathes heavily and moans, unable to control her sounds. He rotates repeatedly, maintaining a steady rhythm so she can build toward her release. She claws at his back, digging her nails into him. Her heavy panting only intensifies his desires to make her come. As he feels her tighten under him, he kisses her hard, swallowing her moans. His breath is caught in her throat when she comes - hard - shuddering under him.

He flips her over, pulling her hips back up to his and thrusting in and out of her at an unrelenting pace. The fast friction makes him come almost immediately, and he groans as he spills into her. He rolls off her and catches his breath.

Bada basks in the post-coital calm, eyes closed. When she opens her eyes, she finds Howl gazing at her, stroking up and down her body.

"Where did you get this?" he asks.

"Ah, Redllic," she giggles.

"What?"

"A lingerie company sent her some as a gift, so she gave me one during our concert tour."

"Oh wow, so she and Minjun likes this..." Howl trails off, eyes widening.

"I think it's more Minjun, actually. But don't tell him I told you!" They burst into laughter at the thought, with Howl slightly cringing at the TMI of his friend.

"Will you wear it again tomorrow night?" he asks, moving closer to her side of the bed.

"I don't know...." she toys. "Maybe if I feel like it."

"I could make you," he teases, kissing her rapidly on her cheek and down her neck.

"Hooowl!" she shrieks, laughing under his kiss bomb.

They fuck two more times that night, with Howl getting hard again each time he sees her lingerie. Eventually, Bada nods off, with a well-earned weariness in her lungs and a satisfying soreness between her legs.