Night Market Festival

Ashe and Enrico were in the market, just as the sun was about to set. They looked at the surroundings, waiting to see the ladies.

Ashe: Are you ready to see her?

Enrico: I'm...I'm a bit anxious. We've been out of touch since I left. Honestly though, I miss her.

Ashe: It's alright.

Enrico: I gotta ask, is Quesinda married?

Ashe: Well, what do you think?

Enrico: For someone like her...she would marry someone rich, smart, and influential. Like: look at me. What chance does some traveling merchant have with a statesman, or a powerful mage, or a renowned doctor?

Ashe: But true love is not determined by status or intellect. It depends on the character, the passion they feel about their special someone, and how can they care, protect, and love them.

Enrico: Sadly, the world doesn't see it that way.

Ashe: You could say that again. But we have the right to live in our own terms. We should call the shots when it comes to our lives. If you start taking the reins, then maybe...the world will change.

Estelle: ASHE! Here we are!

Next to Estelle was Valenciana, still in a leash, and the old flame that reignited Enrico's heart: Quesinda. The latter bolted towards her friend, but because of her careless speed, she trips into a rock.

Enrico ran as fast towards Quesinda. He reached out his arms, catching her right on time.

Quesinda held tightly. She looked up, seeing his Romani eyes and his smile that shined like the sun.

Quesinda: Rico?

Enrico: I missed you, Cindy.

Quesinda embraced him tightly. She longed for the warmth of her beloved, and this day was finally the time she felt it again.

Enrico: So...how are you? (helps her get up)

Quesinda: Doing well. I'm just selling flowers here, nothing that much exciting. You?

Enrico: Me? I've traveled a lot selling porcelain and antiques. I explored many kingdoms, such as Arendelle in the north, then France, England, as well as Corona.

Quesinda: Have you found yourself a family?

Enrico: I couldn't settle down, so that'd be impossible. Well...what about you?

Quesinda: Actually, I—I...I have not married, yet.

Troubadours positioned at the side of the market. The people circled around the center of a wide opening.

Troubadour #1: Hello hello, kingdom of Rosas! We are the Symphonic Fireflies; and as a part of the night market festival's endeavors, we'll play a song everyone can dance to!

The people cheered, excited for the music.

Troubadour #2: LET THE FESTIVITIES COMMENCE!

...

At the side of the dancing grounds stood Amaya, who was raising her hand to gaze upon her mirror bracelet.

Amaya: Mirror, mirror, on my hand, show me the king of this land.

The mirror suddenly warps into a familiar face.

Magnifico: Have you found Asha?

Amaya: No. But I sense something here. Magic.

Magnifico: Oh dear...well, there is one wish I wanted to tinker with—since three orbs have been shining too brightly lately.

Amaya: Well, Magnifico, what if Asha has something to do with this?