two

"god that minjae guy is really getting on my nerves!! do you guys know how much i've suffered enough sitting with him earlier and it's been only day one!! he literally has no manners at all! this is so annoying!!" hanni slams her hands over the cafeteria table. her friend group just watch her, shaking their heads in disbelief while having their lunches.

"cant believe some people still like a rude person like him,," danielle makes a disgusted face.

"yeah right, he's pretty popular too honestly although he doesn't really talk to people that much and has a small circle,, i guess they only care about looks, im sure nobody knows that side of him he's shown you" minji whispers, moving her head closely to them since they're in public.

"for real.. 'nice cutie kind caring guy' my ass!" hyein mocks what most girls would say about minjae, rolling her eyes.

"guys look look!! someone in your class is already taking pictures of you both and saying that you guys look cute together, this is actually funny" haerin who is busy minding her business on her phone while eating her lunch suddenly jumps when someone in the groupchat she is randomly added in sends pictures of hanni and minjae looking away from each other, hanni's face was her being all hateful and annoyed while minjae was just studying with a straight face in the picture.

everyone except for hanni quickly gather to look at it, rolling her eyes as she looks at the picture from where she sits, "hanni your face looked so done" hyein points out as she bursts out laughing.

"ugh people are so annoying sometimes, from where do they exactly see that we look cute together? what an absolute nonsense." hanni says, genuinely irritated at the comments, "i better stop hearing people talking about this."

her four friends automatically go quiet after barking a laugh over the picture and making fun of hanni when they realise hanni is serious and pissed.

"oooh look he is here" danielle quickly whispers when he notices minjae and his usual friend walk in the cafeteria.

hanni's eyes immediately follow minjae who is talking with his friend as they're making their way to the empty table which happens to be next to hanni's.

it takes her a minute when she realises that her friends been shooting a glare at minjae until he reaches the table and his friend notices the intense glares which makes him feels uneasy to be there, especially being next to them.

"umm... is it really okay for us to sit here.." minjae's friend, lee jinyeong nervously speaks out as the girls are still shooting glares to minjae.

what's more worse is that jinyeong is facing to those girls giving the deadly look to minjae from behind,

meanwhile unaware minjae raises an eyebrow, "huh? of course why is that even a question?" he pulls the chair to sit and jinyeong quickly stops him,

"wait!! look at those girls behind glaring at you like crazy... theres hanni too..." jinyeong whispers, widening his eyes to warn him. it actually scares him even though the glares aren't even being directed to him, "come on lets just leave!" he begs but minjae is still confused,

he then turns around and immediately meet the strong glares from hanni's friends. he freezes and quickly gulps out of fear, blinking his eyes for a few times at what he's currently facing. its as if he's being targeted and caught for doing illegal stuff. he looks at hanni who just stares at him quietly then she looks away out of annoyance once when their eyes meet.

he can sense the strong judgment from hanni's friends through the horrible awkward atmosphere and he badly wanna get away from it, "w-well um, lets go to that empty table over there then!" minjae and jinyeong quickly go to the other way like a wild dog is chasing after them.

"cant believe that actually worked!?" minji breaks the silence as soon as they walk away, laughing.

"he looked so scared that i almost burst out of laughing earlier especially his friend!! oh god i cantt!! his face was asking for help i feel bad for his friend" danielle finally lets out the laugh she struggled to hold earlier, covering her mouth. haerin and hyein laugh along with danielle because they feel the same for the poor guy jinyeong too.

hanni chuckles at what her friends just did to minjae and jinyeong, "you guys are enjoying this too much!"