𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝

𝓂𝓎𝓈𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈
𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝗼𝐥𝐝

SLEEP did not come easy to Audrey last night, her head spinning with the thought of Vicki running around town. Also remembering how Damon had manhandled her in her own room did not help, there was the nagging thought that he may come back and kill her this time.

She was worried about her family. She knows how much Jeremy cares about Vicki, much to her dismay but now that she is a vampire Audrey is terrified that he might get hurt.

From what Stefan told them, it can sometimes take years before vampires are able to control their bloodlust. There's also Vicki's drug addiction to take into account, she's never been good at controlling her urges.

What if the desire for blood becomes too much and she feeds of Jeremy? Or worse, kills him. Audrey would never forgive herself.

A knock on her door knocked Audrey out of her thoughts, she was standing in front of her mirror pulling her hair into a messy ponytail planning on curling it after.

"Come in." Audrey called looking into her mirror as Elena came into her room

Elena huffed and sprawled out across her twins bed, looking at her through the vanity mirror.

"Jeremy is skipping school to join the search party for Vicki." Elena informed her making Audrey pause with her curling wand in her hand

"I can't say I'm surprised. Have I mentioned how inconvenient our little brother's obsession with skanky Vicki is? Because it's pretty damn inconvenient." Audrey scoffed as she finished curling the front pieces of her hair

Elena bit her lip in amusement trying to hide her chuckle at her sister's insult towards the girl in question.

"I know. So what are we going to do? I know Jeremy cares about her, but right now Vicki is dangerous. She might hurt him." Elena stressed sitting up on the edge of the bed

Audrey frowned and moved to sit down next to Elena and patted her leg. She was glad that Elena was just as worried as she was about the situation, she was also glad that her sister was asking for her opinion.

Normally when it comes to Jeremy and anything involving his well-being and what not, Elena jumps in head first without asking Audrey or even Jenna about their opinions.