Meet and Greet

Jonathan POV

We pulled up to the stop to see a bunch of people near it get excited. "Jon, get down!" I hear Brock say as I did so. I could feel my anxiety picking up as Brock had a worried look appear across his face. I fumbled with my phone until managing to unlock it.

'Evan, why are there fans outside? I am stuck in the truck and I'm starting to get a little stressed out.' I hit send quickly, not even caring if I made any mistakes. "Brock, how am I supposed to get out?" I asked as he shrugged.

"We might just leave. Just let me call them." Brock said pulling out his phone and pressing a contact. "Who the hell thought this would be a good idea?" he spoke into the phone with anger. "Tell Craig to fix this now!" Brock said giving me a sorry look. After about three minutes Evan was able to get in the truck.

"Jon? Hey, are you okay?" Evan said instantly. I felt at ease with Evan but my anxiety was overriding the comfort. Hearing their screams made me feel nauseous. Don't get me wrong, I love the fans but right now I wanted to be at home. "Jonathan, I need you to get out and go to the camper when I get in front of you. Brock I'm going to need you to get on the side of him." He instructed as Brock nodded and climbed out the truck. "You can do it" I heard Evan say before he climbed out. Within a few seconds my door cracked open and my Canadian appeared again. "C'mon" he said taking my hand and gripping it tight. I climbed out "You won't be seen. I'm right here" listened to Evan's calming words. The screams got louder and louder causing my anxiety to rise and tears start to fall down my face.

"Evan, Brock, is that Delirious?" I hear one fan shout before everyone screamed louder. Finally, reaching the camper Evan got me to the couch. "Why the fuck didn't we just leave?" Lui yelled as David was shaking his head in agreement.

"I'm not about to let down my fans, Lui. Anyways, Jonathan should've sucked it up and showed his face." Craig said. Next thing I knew Evan wasn't by my side and Craig got shoved against the wall. Then the shouting began. Shouts from the guys and the screams from the fans were combining. I covered my ears in an attempt to block out some of the noise.

"Stop it!" I screamed which silenced the shouts in the camper. "Just stop it." I cried before Evan rushed over to me and pulled me into his chest. "Guys, I got him. Go take care of the fans." I hear before I let my eyes close.