Summer break?

-----Ben---

OMG OMG OMG WE GET A BREAK!? THAT MEANS I CAN SPEND MORE TIME WITH ERICA!!! ...

DON'T YOU DARE START SHIPPING ME YOU DID NOT SEE ANYTHING

" ...ben do I need to slap you? " Erica asked slapping his face. " OW ! " I said. 

" now get your butt up and...pack you luggage and meet me outside in 5 minutes " Erica said, walking away. " I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING THAT IN 5 MINUTES!? "

-------Timeskip unless you wanna hear about ben getting dressed :<------

I puffed, I checked my watch even through I already knew I was 3 minutes late. I saw Erica, Mike, Jawa, Chip, Zoe waiting at a taxi, " your late " Erica said bluntly. " YOU EXPECTED ME TO DO ALL THAT IN 5 MINUTES WHAT THE HELL " Erica shrugged. " Pfft thats eazy " 

Everything is to you I mumbled as we piled into the taxi. For SOME reason Erica didn't think to get a big enough taxi so we had a 5 seated taxi..

Apparently the middle didn't count as a seat as it was stored with...guns, knives and...love letters?! Jawa and Chip decided to sit in the boot and I managed to be in the front seat? Not to mention that Mike and Zoe where staring into each others eyes. Also lets not go into details about Erica kicking Alexander out of the drivers seat and yeah. 

We started to have a conversation about who would win 1v1 against Joshua hallal but that was quickly shut down when Erica heard us talking. It ALSO didn't help that Chip and Jawa where blaring music at 100%. 

--------Timeskip cause i'M LAZY ------

"FINALLY FRESH AIR" I said as I ran out of the taxi. Being stuck in a taxi for...20 minutes with music killing everyone's eardrums was HELL. we started walking down to the runaway!? " wait, isn't the boarding area over there?! " I questioned. " Where obviously not going on public with all these weapons " Erica said as we headed up the runaway. Apparently Erica was driving?!

Anyway we all got our own mini room, kinda like a capsule but with a door and bigger. Chip totally not advantage and took out some chips?! ( SORRY COULDN'T RESIST ) Yeah, hearing the only person sensible to bring food eating right next door was NOT nice. At least their was a snack bar outside, but it technically only had cola. 😭

Everyone was bored so we hoped onto our phones and did basically everyone would do...Send love hearts to Erica-OK IM JUST KIDDING NOW ALL THOSE SHIPPERS STOP OR IM GONNA SMACK YOU!!!!!

" Ben, you know we can all hear you " Erica said from the cockpit. " OH btw I recorded it, and we all know you wouldn't be able to hurt a teddy bear . " She HAD to say that didn't she I mumbled. Anyway I decided to hop onto the chat and check out what the others was doing...

Cliffhanger! although I'm bad at them...and you can just turn to the next page cause I published it with this one :p btw before I wrote this it was 499 words 😭