Long lost friend

Hey ya'll ! sorry for late chapter, had writers block and got an idea like, YESTERDAY ! 

--- zoe --- 

No, she couldn't. Gone for 4-nearly 5 years. I felt angry, than softened. My sister-she couldn't dare hurt me could she? She was my sister...blood and all. 

She dissapeared at 8 years old-my other half gone. 

Before I could ponder much about her, I felt a hand. Cold and stiff. Erica? I called out her name but...to no avail. 

I was so distracted that I forgot to defend myself. As they threw a punch at my face-I didn' notice until It had hit me. 

------Erica----

I could feel someone in the room, as I crept behind, I saw a figure standing over an unconsious Zoe. Yes, I couldn't really understand her, but she was one of us. 

As I crept behind, I felt someone grasp my shoulder. My eyes met with cold green eyes, a perfect match for mine...

They did it before me. He graSPED me and pulled me as I did my best moves...but he was always able to counter them. His face and that he was at my lvl or higher was the only thing I thought of before I fell unconsious. 

----Cyrus BUDDY ----

No, no. Not Erica. She had been the best...

I stared at the note, I couldn't believe it. They had her...

No-not the only good agent...

I had to take action. Ok, so I took out a sticky note and wrote out my plan, what I always did before I did anything. 

1: find catherine and alexander

2: pack a bag 

3: get a cheese sandwich to stay calm

4: FIND ERICA

I grunted as I read my messy handwriting. At least enemy agents wouldn't be able to read it. 

After re-reading, totally proof-reading, not trying to read my own handwriting I decided to cross out my anoying son's name. 

---- Alexander --- 

I groaned, there was no more coak !!

As I got up, I threw on a pinaple and hawaii shirt. You always gotta be chill on missions !

After grabbing some chips, dorritoes if you wanted to know. I trudged down to the lobby/secret area thingy

Ok, I', bored saying all this !

So, Hi ! 

* sticks face right in front *

"EMERGENCY" I creamed

 I GOTTA GO PEEPEE NOW !!!!!

--- 10 minutes later --- 

Ok, I SCARED MY OLD BUDDY CYRUS

...

why YOU GOTTA TAKE IT

I WANNA NARRATE

* crys *