Torture

hey ya'll! Got a MASSIVE brainwave for a chapter. NOTE: I know nobody's going to listen to me, but there is a slight mention of bLoOd so if your not comfortable get: OuT

ALsO cReDs: tysm to the book: project sparrow, it gave me da idea for ToRtUre. GO READ IT a RIGHT NOW IT'S ON QUOTEV. Also TYSM TO: @littleowl137 for RECEMENDING DA BOOK. Now, imma stop rambling :D

3Rd PerSoN pOv cAuSe i'm LaZy

Zoe opened her eyes, she felt something scraping her legs and arms. Opening her eyes and being hit with a splitting headache, she looked down. Bonds. "Ah, your finally awake" a voice hissed. "What did you do to my little sister!" Zoe exclaimed. The girl shook her head, breaking for a second than recovering. "Where's the Mia I know? Mia gritted her teeth. "I'm still here--" Zoe shook her head. 

"Looks like where playing my new favourite game" Mia said, taking out a knife. Cutting the bonds tied to her hands, Zoe lifted them to her head, where she felt it throb. She drew her hand towards her and saw...blood. How could her little sister do this to her? "I'll answer your questions, if you ask something...bad, this is coming" Mia said. 

---POV SWITCH TO DA ZOE----

No...no, not that knife...I could feel the knife blazing my cheek over and over again...the one that my brother had used...I felt a force hit me..was it the knife? Touching my cheek...I felt no blood, I looked up at Mia. She had slapped me...my own sister. 

"Why...why did you do this?" I asked, nervously. Mia laughed. "WHY? WHY? Remember all those times you got thanks? well, I and Maya where always your SHADOW, than SPYDER offered me a chance." I looked down nervously, I did remember those times, I had to know what happened to Maya...

"What happened to...Maya?" I asked. Mia's eyes turned to slits, rage burning in her eyes. "If you don't recall, you tortured her, and she's rotting in the CIA, missy" She hissed, clenching her fists, digging her nails into the knife, and beginning to raise it...to my cheek. 

I gasped, that was her?....

"what happened to...Taylor?" I asked. Another slash. This time to my leg, my 2nd least favourite hit place. I winced. "next time, its cheek" she said, knowing my weakness. I felt metal clash against my ankle and winced. Determined not to show weakness, I looked at her straight in the eye. "Why did you do this?" I asked, wincing from the cuts. I felt another slash..to my other cheek  as she narrowed her eyes. I cried out in pain, my body throbbing as she answered me. " If you don't recall you underestimated me, CIA pet. When you where accepted, me and Maya weren't" 

"I and Maya" I corrected. I shouldn't have done that...a slash was delivered to my ankle. "Try it again" Mia gritted. 

"Oh, and your little friend is rotting in the next cage" she added, spitting the words out, as I flinched as her spit landed on my bruised cheek. I looked into the cage next to me...nothing. I turned to look at the next bar...Erica. Erica was laying on the cell floor, eyes glazed. 

"W-what did you do to her?" I asked. Mia laughed. "Doing you a favour by getting rid of her" she replied, leaving me aghast.