A new visiter

---Erica--

As they landed she checked her watch, 4:00, they wern't overtime so it was good. She turned toward the others and saw them Ben yawn. As she looked at him, she blushed but quickly hid it before the others saw it. 

As I threw my luggage down ( thankfully Ben wasn't there to stare at me ) I felt a hand touch me and I whipped around. Knowing that I have never been surprised before, this must be someone I knew. 

" Peek a boo! " a voice Erica knew as she whipped around. " Trixie! ... do NOT sneak up on me ever again-or I will ki- " " yeh yeh, you will kill me, but we all know you won't.  " Trixie said, smiling and boping Erica on the nose. Erica crossed her arms, going from excited back to serious. 

" Ooooo Ice queen being thawed by Trixiee " a voice said behind her in her ear. I wipped around for the 2nd time today but I already knew who it was. " Mike, if you tell ANYONE I', going to kill you " I hissed in his ear as I walked by. " Yeah Yeah " Mike said with a hint of fear, don't ask how I knew, I just knew. 

-----Timeskip cause I can't think of anything else to write---

---Ben---

Finally! We arrived! I flopped down onto the SUPER COMFY bed. After like, 1 minutes I got back up, because apparently I just got a text from Erica saying to stop lying on the bed and get up and meet in the games room in 5 minutes. WHY IS EVERYTHING 5 MINUTES. 

Soooo when I looked up I realized...

that there was nothing unpacked...only my suitcase sitting there. So I got out my SUPERSPEED and unpacked everything SUPERFAST. 

When I had JUST come out of the bathroom, after brushing my morning breath away...I heard a knock on my door. " Who's there ! " I called. 

Their answer left me chilled to the bone as I opened the door and saw...

( sorry ya'll I gotta end this and do some homework, PROMISE TOMORROWS PART WILL BE LONGER TO REPAY )