Chapter 07

Sunday 25th, 00:32

"What were you trying to do with your little stunt at the table?" San spoke in a low tone. They stood inches apart, Wooyoung's back leaning against the closed door of San's room.

"Why? Did you like it? You seemed very attentive." His gaze dropped to his lips for a moment, but San didn't miss it. "Would you like a more private show?"

San's grin widened and he ran a hand down Wooyoung's exposed neck and shoulder, feeling him shiver at the contact. Wooyoung placed his hands on San's thin waist and he couldn't resist leaning closer to those juicy pink lips until they were a hair's width apart from his, barely touching.

Whenever San tried to reach for his lips, Wooyoung would tease him by pulling back slightly, not letting them touch more than that, earning an almost imperceptible whimper from the taller male.

San was getting frustrated and Wooyoung loved it.

The eye contact was so intense; the way Wooyoung's eyes lingered on his, dark and full of desire, was too much for San. He broke it off and leaned forward to rest his forehead on the crook of Wooyoung's neck, pulling him closer until their hips and stomachs touched.

Then he began to place soft kisses on his sensitive skin, progressively getting wetter and hungrier, encouraged by the little sounds Wooyoung made.

Wooyoung slipped his hands under San's shirt and ran them up his back, down his sides, and to the hem of his pants. He slipped one hand underneath and palmed San's hardening crotch over his boxers, making him groan and buck against his hand.

"Not so fast, Sannie. Let's be a little patient, shall we?" Wooyoung put a hand on his chest and pushed San back until he was sitting on the edge of the bed. Then he grabbed his broad shoulders and sat on his lap, straddling him and stroking San's soft brown hair with his fingers.

With San's hands on his hips, he got up on his knees and started unbuttoning his shirt slowly, teasingly, under San's attentive and dark gaze. When he had undone the last button, he took it off even more slowly, but San wasted no time in unbuttoning his pants and letting them hang low on Wooyoung's hips.

The ravennette sat back on San's thighs and helped him remove his black shirt. He made himself more comfortable on his lap and grinded down on San, making them both moan. He did it again and again and again... "Mhm, Wooyoung, you're driving me crazy," San breathed and grabbed the shorter's ass, guiding his movements. His eyes were dark and sinful. He had never seen San like that, so drunk in lust, devouring him with his intense gaze. Just the thought of being the one responsible for getting San into that state turned him on so much.

Wooyoung pushed San back so that he was lying on the bed. The clear view he now had of San's toned abdomen and biteable pecs was too tempting to resist. He started on San's neck, leaving a trail of red marks until he reached the right pectoral, where he entertained his mouth by sucking and biting the flesh, getting dangerously close to his nipple. San's clothed dick was leaking, desperate for any friction as he brushed his hips against Wooyoung's chest, grabbing his hair and moaning in pleasure as he finally closed his mouth around his sensitive spot and sucked hard.

San then flipped them over, laying Wooyoung on his back and climbing on top of him on the bed. He kissed him like he had been starving for months as he did his best to undo his own belt and pants. The wet sound of their tongues lapping and then Wooyoung sucking on San's lower lip made him moan into the shorter's mouth.

San pulled away from the kiss and sat up between his legs. He first pulled Wooyoung's pants down along with his boxers, removing them completely and taking a moment to admire the beautiful naked boy beneath him as he ran his hands all over his tanned skin. "Wooyoung, oh my God, you're so precious." Wooyoung felt a rush of blood flow to his dick at the praise and looked down to see it throbbing a little. The younger melted under San's attentive stare, so full of love and admiration that he thought he could cum at any moment just with that.

San finally pulled down his own pants and underwear, letting his fully hard cock spring free. Wooyoung couldn't help but moan at the sight as his hole fluttered open in anticipation. He watched intently as San slowly stroked himself, following every movement of his hand up and down the shaft.

San's cock was so big and perfect, he was craving it desperately.

San then pulled one of Wooyoung's legs up to get a better view of his hole. Then he massaged his entrance with a slick finger, testing his reaction. He shivered at the digit that now pushed deeper into him. The second followed and he started scissoring him.

Wooyoung breathed heavily, lost in the feeling of the fingers opening him. He was going to cum if San didn't stop. "Ah, San, I'm ready," he told him and pushed his shoulders back slightly.

San pulled his fingers out and Wooyoung let out a small cry at the feeling of emptiness in his hole.

"Mhm... Sannie, please..."

"Please what, pretty thing?" San whispered against his lips.

"I want you inside..."

"You do?" he grinned, caressing his sides gently.

"I want you to fill me up and fuck me like you mean it, until I can't move or think of anything but how good you feel inside of me. Make me pass out and have me feeling you in my bones at the very memory of it."

"If that's your Christmas wish, consider it done, Princess." San gave him a little peck and aligned his dick with Wooyoung's entrance, pushing just the tip in. "Ah... San, fuck," Wooyoung moaned in delight. It was already so slick that it slid smoothly until it was fully inside.

"Wooyoung, fuck, you're so tight." It took them a moment to adjust. Then Wooyoung moved his hips, trying to fuck himself on San's cock and signaling he could move.

San started to roll his hips, thrusting slowly and deeply into the younger. A wave of pleasure hit Wooyoung every time San pounded into him, making him moan and tighten his grip on San's arms.

Wooyoung then wrapped his legs around San's hips, making him go even deeper. San picked up the pace a little more, leaving bites on the younger's flushed neck. Wooyoung looked so wrecked already, a few strands of damp hair stuck to his forehead, his eyes half lidded and his lips swollen from the make out, panting heavily and sliding up and down with each thrust.

The sight made San lose his mind. He quickened the pace, fucking harder into Wooyoung's tight hole. "Ah, ah, San...ngh, right there." The ravennette swore he saw stars every time San's tip brushed against his prostate.

Wooyoung's broken moans of his name in the middle of a bunch of incoherences had a dangerous effect on San, bringing his release closer.
"Baby, keep moaning like that and everyone will know what we're doing."

San angled his trusts so that they hit dead on his bundle of nerves, and Wooyoung couldn't take it anymore.

"Or is that what you want, pretty thi-"
Wooyoung cut him off, pulling him into a hungry kiss as he felt that tightness in his lower abdomen, indicating he was about to cum.

"Mgh... Sannie, I'm so close," he said on San's lips, rolling his eyes back and immediately feeling his orgasm hit him like a train at full speed. He spread his legs wider to give more access to the cock that was fucking him hard through it. The last tidal wave of pleasure washed over him as one after another, spurts of cum came out of his twitching dick, painting his and San's chests white.

But San didn't stop, he kept chasing his release and thrusting into the sensitive boy. "Ah, ah... Sannie, it's too much." Wooyoung kept whining in discomfort at the overstimulation, but he'd be lying criminally if he said he didn't like it.

"Want me to stop?" San asked as he wrapped a hand around Wooyoung, who immediately got rock hard again, his second orgasm coming halfway through.

"Mhng...no no, keep going."
San's thrusts became sloppier and faster as he left wet kisses on Wooyoung's lips. If all the moaning didn't give them away already, the obscene sound of their skins slapping against each other and the squeaking of the bed would, but neither of them cared at that point.

The combination of San's cock showing no mercy to his prostate and his hand sliding up and down his shaft brought Wooyoung to his high sooner than he'd expected. He came with a loud moan, arching his back and wetting San's hand and abdomen with his cum.

San pulled out and followed right after. He stroked it a few times and released his load all over Wooyoung's body, groaning deeply and throwing his head back.

✩✩✩