꧁ Episode 18 🍁꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

__________________

Recap :-

Jin - We all have been talking for a long time, now pay attention to your food otherwise the food will get cold ( he said to them and everyone nodded their heads and started eating their dinner and Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with nervous face and he wanted to ask him if he need something but he was feeling scared from him and didn't want to make him angry but after sometime Jungkook left the dining room and Taehyung looked at his disappearing figure )

===============

Other Country :-

There was a very big mansion and some people were sitting and talking in the living room and the other person was very angry because Jungkook killed his some men and sent him their dead bodies to show him his power and after seeing their dead bodies he became more angry and came inside the mansion while fuming in anger, he sat on the couch and his few important person followed him and sat in front of him on the couch.

Seohyun - There is no point in getting angry like this, we will have to defeat him only by making a strong plan ( he said to him and he glared at him angrily )

Hyungshik - For the last five years I have been trying to kill him but till now my plan has not succeeded and gradually he is taking over my business and is taking over everywhere ( he replied to him while gritting his teeth in anger and others looked at him with cold face )

Jaesung - But you know about him, how dangerous a person he is, it would not be good at all to mess with him like this and over the years, he has become so powerful that it is not so easy to defeat him ( he said to him with worried face and Hyungshik looked at him with glare )

Hyungshik - But he has to be defeated at any cost, I can't sit peacefully and see him succeeding everywhere, because of him, my sister lost her life, I can never forget it, I will not get peace until I kill him with my hands ( he replied to him while raging in revenge and others nodded their heads )

Seohyun - We will have to make a good plan for him, only then we can defeat him or we will have to find some of his weaknesses ( he suggested him and they looked at him with thinking face )

Jaesung - And you know very well that he has no weaknesses because he has no interest in anything, he is just like a stone ( he replied to him while glaring at him and Seohyun rolled his eyes at him )

Hyungshik - Whatever happens, I will have to think of something, but for now, we should sit quietly because right now he is keeping an eye on us ( he informed them and they nodded their heads and left from there to do their work )

Jeon Mansion :-

The next day everyone went to office because they had important work and the rest were at home, yesterday, even after he had expressed his desire, Jungkook didn't listen to him and had appointed a bodyguard for him and Taehyung didn't like it at all, but he couldn't do anything about it, he doesn't like at all that some unknown person should always roam around him, he was in his room the whole day but he had lunch with Jin and after that he went to his room.

And started reading a book because he was feeling very bored and he was not even going to his college, because he knew that he was going to get married to Lucas and his in-laws had asked him to take leave from his college for at least two weeks and one week has already passed but he is not feeling good at home at all because others go to office and then he stays at home alone, Jin also stays at home but sometimes goes out but he didn't feel like going anywhere with that bodyguard.