꧁ Episode 29 🍁꧂

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

__________________

Recap :-

After watching the movie everyone went out and when Taehyung looked at the time it was 7 and his friends suggested that they all have dinner together but he refused because he wanted to have his dinner with his husband, during this time, he had noticed that Jungkook never came back home early and he knew that he will came late even today, he would have dinner with him only.

===============

He politely told his friends that he wouldn't be able to have dinner here and everyone teased him for this behaviour, after that everyone left for their respective homes and he had a car and a bodyguard, so they all didn't take any tension and went away so Taehyung also went into the parking lot and saw that Jay was standing near the car so just as he was about to sit inside, Jay stopped him by holding his hand.

Taehyung - What the hell are you doing, leave my hand ( he said to him sternly and Jay shook his head and pulled Taehyung outside of the car )

Jay - I have something important to talk to you about and I can't control myself any more ( he replied to him while looking at him with cold face and Taehyung glared at him angrily )

Taehyung - Look, I don't want to talk to you, so leave my hand because I have to go home ( he said to him while getting angry at his behaviour but he was feeling little bit scared from him )

Jay - What do you have to do by going home early because boss is in the office and he is not going to come home so early, then why do you worried for him so much, he doesn't care about you ( he replied to him while looking at him with desperate face and Taehyung widened his eyes in shock and slapped him hardly )

Taehyung - How dare you say something like that about my husband, don't you know he is your boss and what can happen to you if you misbehave with me ( he said to him while fuming in anger and Jay thought about it for few seconds but he ignored his feelings and looked at him )

Jay - He has just married you but he has no interest in all these things and you will not get anything by staying with him so come with me baby because I love you so much ( he said to him while grabbing his hand tightly and Taehyung was shocked after hearing baby from his mouth )

Taehyung - SHUT UP!!!! how dare you to call me like that I'm your boss's wife and you are just my bodyguard so stay in your limit and there is no need to come with me, I can go alone ( he said to him and jerked off his hand then was about to get inside the driver seat but Jay pushed him out and glared at him angrily )

Jay - You are not able to understand what I am saying that I love you Tae baby, come with me, there is no point in staying here with that cold person ( he said to him and Taehyung gulped nervously and backed away from him )

Taehyung - You have lost your mind that is why you are talking such nonsense, go away from here otherwise no one can even save you from my husband and let me go too ( he replied to him while walking towards exit but Jay saw him and pulled him towards himself )

Jay - I guess you don't understand what I'm saying and you won't accept it like this, I have been telling you for so long that I love you, can't you hear it huh ( he shouted at him angrily and Taehyung flinched little bit and looked at him )

Taehyung - You have gone completely crazy because you have no idea what you are saying, I am married and I can't look at another man in that way ( he replied to him and took out his phone to connect with his husband )

Jay - What are you doing huh ( he said to him while fuming in anger and snatched his phone and threw it on the ground, Taehyung glared at him angrily and slapped him again but Jay hold his hand while touching his cheeks softly )