Chapter 4

The following night, Catherine skips down the road with a sick twisted smile on her face, when she reaches the door of the reverends home, she gently knocks. What she didn't expect was to find a young woman with light brown hair answering the door. "Hello is Mrs Crawford in? I have gifts for Michael and Michelle" Catherine says. "No milady, they are at church, I'm Margaret's younger sister Harriet." she replies. Then young Michael runs up and says "miss Catherine has thou come to give us thou gifts" he looks up at her with such love and joy on his face. "Why yes I have Michael" she replies in such a loving tone. Harriet allows her to enter as she can tell that her nephew knows and likes her especially if she has gifts for them.

She is escorted into the home and Michael grabs her hand and begins to take her to his and his sister's room. "Aww miss Catherine it is so good to see thee, thy has missed thee" she says with such love while she is hugging on to Catherine. Harriet watches her niece and just smiles "thy will leave you to thou privacy." She says and walks away closing the door behind her. "Ok children if thy wants thy present, thy must close thou eyes, no peaking" she says as they do she goes up to them and snaps there little necks. "Eww can't believe that thing touched me" She said to herself.

She opens the door and sees Harriet sat down sowing, Catherine walks to her and grabs her by her hair and pulls Harriet's head back and sinks her teeth into her and drains her dry "wrong place wrong time my deer" she says to the dead woman. She picks up one of the reverends swords which he has hanging above his fire and buries it into the woman's face through her mouth and pins her to the ceiling with it. "Aww aren't thy so pretty now, thy thinks that you could take Benny boy's cock down thy throat with how well you took this sword." she says laughing. Catherine then goes back into the children's room and begins to rip there heads off, then goes to get the needle and thread which Harriet was using and begins to saw the children's heads on opposite body's, then goes and finds some nails, and nails the children to the wall on either side of the fire, then writes in there blood on the wall in between them "such pretty children" then walks out back to Lucifer's cottage still skipping merely.

Catherine arrives back at Lucifer's cottage and decided to have a bath. While she is relaxing, Lilith walks in to the bathroom, and she hands Catherine a flute glass of blood wine, which she accepts. As Catherine is relaxing and enjoying her bath and wine, Emma walks in with a flute of blood wine, she puts it down and begins to strips off, Catherine just smiles and watches her. Emma completely naked decides to join Catherine in the tub. "Did thy enjoy thy selves tonight Emma" Catherine asks with a smile on her face. "That we did Lady Catherine" Emma replies with such enthusiasm. "Where is Lucas?" Catherine asked. "He is with Lord Benjamin milady, telling him of what we did tonight, so thy thought I'd come see you and tell you and maybe have a play" Emma says with a seductive grin.

Catherine reaches over and kisses Emma with desire, Catherine can feel Emma smile through the kissing, Catherine runs her right hand over Emma's left breast and begins to pinch her nipple, Emma let's out a moan of pleasure, then Catherine runs her hand up to Emma's throat and grabs her and says "listen hear and listen well, don't enter thy bath again uninvited, so get the fuck out I want to relax and when you see Benjamin send him in as thy wishes to speak to him is this clear bitch?" Catherine states firmly "yes mistress, sorry mistress" she gets up out of her bath and runs out in fear, a few minutes later Amon walks into the bathroom with a smile on his face and sits beside the bath, Lilith walks in with a flute of blood wine for him and walks back out. "You wish to speak with me Catherine?" Amon asked while eyeing up Catherine. She truly is perfection, especially when she's naked and wet. Pulchra Creaturae is such a fitting name for her.

Louise and Lady Carly where the beauties of Lancashire, and Catherine is truly on the same level to them, to Amon only Ameerah is more beautiful. Vlad and Lucas are very lucky to have had her. "Thy did. My part of the plan is complete" she begins to tell him of what she did and that Margaret's younger sister Harriet was there unexpectedly and what she did to her in the reverends home. "What should we do to the reverend Catherine"? Amon asks. "Once you have killed his wife in such a beautiful way which I know only you can, I say we leave him and let him suffer, death is to kind for him." Catherine says with amusement in her voice.