Chapter 5

Y/n was sat down at his desk with bandages covering his torso, he was looking at some photos Winter took while he was fighting the hunter Grimm.

Y/n * It looks like it knows my moves and countering them every chance it gets. *

Y/n then heard his classroom door open and his class entered, they sat down at their seats and looked towards Y/n.

Y/n " Morning everyone. "

Class " Morning. "

Y/n " Right then for this lesson we will ... "

??? " Y/n it's time to face me! "

Everyone looks out the window to see :

Y/n " Adam Taurus. "

Y/n took of his jacket and puts it on his chair, he then opens a window and jumps out of it. Y/n lands a couple metres away from Adam, Y/n stared down Adam as his drew his sword.

Adam " You will face my blade Y/n. "

Y/n " ... I'm guessing you're only wanting to fight now since I'm injured from Salem's hunter? "

Adam " [ smiling ] Hehe you're right Salem told me about your injury and I thought it'd be the perfect chance for me to kick your ass. "

Y/n " [ sigh ] ( in a fed up tone ) Dude I accidently banged your sister get over it, I had no idea it was her I'm sorry ok. "

Adam " [ pissed off ] ( angrily ) You don't deserve my sister in any way shape or form! "

Y/n " Well be glad that I don't want to go see Eva it was a one time thing. "

Adam " How dare you is my sister not enough for you?! "

Y/n " UUUUUUUUGH! Dude just leave me alone I thought Eva talked about this with you? "

Adam " She did but I'm taking things into my hands. "

Adam then charged at Y/n and swung his sword at his neck, Y/n dodged it by bending backwards this caused the stitches on his wound to fly off. Y/n then grabbed his wound and knelt to the ground, while Adam slowly walked around Y/n.

Adam " Look at you injured, weak you're not even able to stand up [ Adam then put his sword against Y/n's neck ] so what are you going to do now teach? "

Y/n looked back to see everyone he had met in Beacon, Y/n then grabbed onto Adam and threw him over himself making Adam go flying a couple metres in front of Y/n, Adam landed on his feet and looked back at Y/n. Y/n slowly stood up and then ripped off his shirt, Y/n dropped the remining parts of his shirt on the floor then got into his fighting stance.

Y/n " Come on then. "

Adam then charged at Y/n then swung his sword at Y/n again but this time aiming for Y/n's injury, Y/n then caught just before it hit him with both hands he then moved it away from his torso.