Chapter 6

Y/n was sat down next to Qrow in the cafeteria talking until they hear class shatter, they look to see the Grimm hunter alive it points both of it's blades at Y/n. Y/n stood up and handed Qrow his jacket, Y/n then walked up to the hunter but as he was walking to it the Grimm threw a table at Y/n. Y/n ducked under the table then ran at the hunter but the hunter blocked it's left side with both blades, Y/n slowed down.

Y/n * It knew I was going for it's sides. *

Hunter " hahahahaha you don't get it do you? I know everything about you your strengths and weaknesses, what you're going to do and what you're thinking about right now. "

Y/n " Then tell me what am I thinking about? "

Hunter " You're thinking how the hell Salem made something like me? "

Y/n " No I'm thinking about what I'm going to eat later. "

Y/n then charged at the Grimm hunter and saw the Grimm hunter raise his blades above his head but then Y/n kicked the Grimm in the stomach, this sent them sliding back.

Hunter " How I know every move you've ever done? "

Y/n " Yes you know my moves but other peoples moves that's a whole other situation isn't it? You see I've fought a lot of people in my life some of them beat me and I know their moves. "

Y/n then charged at the hunter as he did the hunter swirled his swords all the way around him trying to block every opening Y/n could use to hit it, Y/n then caught both blades then kneed the hunter in the stomach this made the Grimm lean down in pain and as it did Y/n stepped backwards then kicked it in the head. The Grimm stumbled back and fell on one knee as it did Y/n's class and everyone he had since being at Beacon walked into the cafeteria to watch the fight.

Hunter " How I know everything about you I should be able to easily take you down? "

Y/n " Well to quite samurai Jack a warrior can never defeat another if they do not know how to defeat themselves. "

Y/n then walked up to the hunter and it tried to impale him but Y/n caught both blades which cut his palms, Y/n then lifted the Grimm into the air then threw him into a wall but Y/n now had the Grimm's swords. Y/n then threw them into the air then spun around and kicked one of them on the handle sending it flying into the Grimm's tosro, then Y/n jumped into the air and bicycle kicked the other one. The sword flew and decapitated the hunter and it's head rolled over to Y/n so he kicked it into the air then kicked it into a bin nearby, Y/n just walked back to Qrow and put his jacket back on then sat down.

Y/n " That was cool. "

Qrow " You had no idea you could make that shot did you? "

Y/n " Nope pure luck. "

Qrow " Also samurai Jack really? "

Y/n " What it made sense in the moment. "

small time skip

Y/n was walking around Beacon's grounds until he could feel that something was wrong, Y/n then saw the sky slowly turn red and found that he wasn't in Vale anymore. Y/n looked around to see :

 Y/n looked around to see :