Chapter 4

A week passed with you trying to build up your friendship again normally with Hakkai along with dropping some hints once in a while, and now you're lying on your bed with the AC on and texting Hina instead of studying at 11:40 pm.

Hina🎀:
You're gonna fail in the upcoming tests if you don't study

You:
Ouch
Fine
Gonna study
Oh 1 min, someone is calling me

Hina🎀:
Mhm okay

'who's calling me at this hour?' you thought looking at the time '11:45 pm'

You decided to ignore the call but still accepted it nonetheless. "Hello?" You asked
"L/N, Mitsuya got hurt badly during the gang fight, i need you to come quickly at ******, he needs your help and she isn't picking up my phone either"
"Gang fight?! What?! Wait I'm coming there asap"

You ended the call and immediately texted Hina that you're going out for some work which you'll explain later and sneakily got out of the house without waking up your sleeping parents.

"I told Mitsuya to tell me if he's going to fight and still he didn't...shit" you muttered to yourself, and practically ran to the location which the caller told you to arrive at.

The place was another park, which was dark and quiet where you were trying to find Mitsuya until you got a text from that caller again.

???: A few of the gang members took Mitsuya to the park, we laid him down on the bench, nearest to the second gate of the park.

You: alright.

"Second gate huh?" Your eyes searched for the nearest bench to the second gate and found a silhouette.

"Mitsuya?" You called walking near the bench to see him trying to wrap a bandaid around his injury.
"Y/N? What're you doing h-here?"
"Someone called me and said that during your fight you got injured so I rushed here.... where are the rest?"
"You mean Takemicchi and the others? They managed to sneak me out of the scene to take me here and had to get back to fight alongside the other Toman members."

"I see" you eyes fell on the freshly wounded place from where the blood was coming out "oh fucking hell, what were you attacked with?!" You gasped and immediately took out the first aid kit to treat his wounds.
He slightly winced in pain when you touched the scar on his hand, but laughed slightly at your question "a knife?"

Your eyes widened in shock "A KNIFE?!" You asked out loud in horror "DID YOU KICKED THAT BASTARD WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE?"
Mitsuya started to laugh at your question while you grumpily frowned and hit him in the head "stop laughing"

Wrapping the arm gently with bandaids and antiseptic lotions, you continued to treat his other wounds while he occasionally winced.

While you were busy treating his wounds, Mitsuya simply kept staring at you with a soft smile resting on his face as he continued to admire how you came to help him out at this hour while everyone was sleeping and felt something...?

"There you go-" you looked up at him and found him staring at your eyes. His eyes were the color of fresh lavender buds, a deep purple that seemed to sparkle with a light of their own which were now staring deep into your eyes.

You found yourself not being able to speak and instead staring at him back.

Shouldn't you call him? He probably zoned out.
You should, right?
Right....?

"Mitsuya-kun!!!" You heard Takemichi yelling which made both you and Mitsuya slightly surprised as the silver-lilac haired male immediately moved back and looked at the clumsy blonde male running towards him with a bruise on his eyes.

"Takemichi-kun!" You gasped seeing the bruise on his eyes
"Y/N-chan? You're here too? Did you came here for Mitsuya-kun?"
"You could say so...."
"Oh thank god" he sighed in relief "oh looks like your wounds are treated too! Doraken-kun said that I should look after you and told to grab the first-aid kit from his bike, glad you're okay now"

"Yeah, all thanks to Y/N" he smiled making your cheeks slightly red
"A-anyways! Glad you came here with the kit, I should fix your eye too!"
"You would? Thanks a lot!" He grinned and gave you the kit as you took care of the bruise.

"Ah man that hurted a lot" Takemichi said getting up after you wrapped his face with the cloth.
"So Takemichi, do you need a ride home? I mean the fight is over probably, afterall the shouts aren't coming anyways"
"Ah thanks for the offer but Mikey-kun said that he'll take me with him"
"Oh that's fine, you should hurry then"
"Yeah, I'll see you both later and Y/N-chan, thanks for the help again!" He shouted while running out of the park.

"Oh man, you guys are impossible to deal with. I told you to inform me if you were going to a gang fight or not and on the other hand, Takemichi didn't informed about it to Hina aswell because she said to me before coming here that he's probably sleeping now!"

Mitsuya chuckled before replying, "i didn't wanted you to worry, because I knew that like last time you'll flood my messages with 'are you fine?' texts"
"Oh c'mon! I was just worried about you...." You paused a bit before continuing "how's Hakkai by the way?"

"Oh... he's fine, he took me to here when I was injured and said he wouldn't be able to meet up with me after the fight because he needs to go home fast" he replied with a slight change in his tone.
"I see"

"Do you need a ride back home by the way?"

"Sure"