Chapter 7

Five days passed with you not going to school anymore and just crying in your room, not even letting your parents in.

"Y/N! Atleast let me in the room!" Hina shouted from outside your room, your parents looking at the door, worried about you.
"Just go away" you managed to say out loud, your voice breaking in between.
"Y/N, you can't just tell me to go away, I'm here to help you out! You can't lock yourself away from everyone."
"Go away Hina...go away"

Hinata tried for a few more minutes but with the lack of response, she had to leave.

"She's not opening the door" She said to Emma who was standing outside your place.
"Mitsuya-kun shouldn't have went to search for Y/N that day"
Hina nodded and sighed, "I'll try calling him once"
"Why would you call him?"
"I'm doing it because I need to clear this thick air of misunderstanding so Mitsuya-san could talk to Y/N and things will be sorted out by them after that"
"Oohh i see, great idea Hina!"

Hinata dialed the no. and called him.
After what felt like two months, he finally picked up his phone.

"What do you want Hina?" He said through frustration "can we call later?"

Emma who could hear what he was telling, whispered Hina something in her ears "he doesn't give off his usual vibes, even though he's trying to stay calm and collected" Hina nodded before continuing
"But Mitsuya-kun, you have to listen to me now!"
He sighed and spoke, "fine, go ahead, I'm listening"

"You have to forgive Y/N... please, she literally locked herself in her room since that day, she didn't ate anything and is suffering as much as you're! You didn't listened to her at all and thought of something by yourself, you need to know that she loved you since you both were children and when the rumors of you dating Yuzuha-san spread, she was absolutely devastated and continued to distance herself away from you. But as the highschool is ending soon we thought about this plan, she felt guilty at first but soon thought it was a good idea"

The call went quiet and the only thing Hina and Emma could hear was silence from the other side of the call.

"Mitsuya-kun?"