𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝟬

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ  .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓜𝓲𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓷 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭

“ 𝒟ℯℯ𝓅 𝒾𝓃𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓃ℯ𝓈𝓈 𝓅ℯℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝓁ℴ𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝓈𝓉ℴℴ𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ, 𝓌ℴ𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒻ℯ𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒹ℴ𝓊𝒷𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝓃ℴ 𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓁 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ

“ 𝒟ℯℯ𝓅 𝒾𝓃𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓃ℯ𝓈𝓈 𝓅ℯℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝓁ℴ𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝓈𝓉ℴℴ𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ, 𝓌ℴ𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒻ℯ𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒹ℴ𝓊𝒷𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝓃ℴ 𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓁 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ. ”

__________________________________________

     Soft footsteps could be heard, as a young female mortal walked barefooted in her dark, unclear domain.

     She glanced around the area, amuse and curious of what could be the next vision she would see, probably a certain blonde haired lady or a silver-haired gentleman. — Those two, the ones she would likely sight.

     The girl is not a stalker. No... she's far too innocent to do those things.

 But...

     ... Inside the dark endless void, she too wanted to see entertainment. The ones she could find in the visions and dreams of random civilians, to those she knew and to those she did not.

     Strolling closer to the flicking luminescent of different colors, she noticed a glowing green brightness. Following, she turned her body and slowly walked towards light.

     Wandering the pure black space. The landscape more became brighter as the more she walked.

     At last, she found a large mirror.
The glass was black with no reflection seen.

     Stepping closer, a black mist went unnoticed from behind the girl as she softly strolled nearer, her face between the emotions of anxious and curious.

     As she took a step, a glowing bright green fire appeared inside the glass mirror.

" ᴬʰ, ᵐʸ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵃⁱᵛᵉ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ...
ᴹʸ ʰᵘᵐᵇˡᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ʳᵒˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵃʳᵏⁿᵉˢˢ. "