━━━━━ 𝟭 • 𝟰

𝓓𝓮𝓳𝓪 𝓥𝓾

— 𝓓𝓮𝓳𝓪 𝓥𝓾 —

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷.𝟺
ʙᴏᴏᴋ 𝟷 — ᴀʀᴄ 𝟷
𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖇𝖞𝖚𝖑 𝕬𝖗𝖈

     A certain green haired male was walking inside the library, countless books of different literature on each shelf, differentiating the level of beginners to advanced in sections.

     “...”

     He kept his steps as soundless as possible, as it was a known rule to be quiet in the library.

     As he found where the cooking section was, the male was about to return the book he borrowed beforehand. But a loud call surprised him, almost dropping the thick book to his feet.

     “Trey Clover!” a familiar boy, almost looking the same height as him, called out the older male— while also unknowingly disrupting the other people that were also inside the library with them.

     “Yuu!! This is a library!” A dark blue haired boy whispered-yelled the other.

     Yuuta Hanagaki. A seventeen year old boy with slightly wavy dark brown hair and azure eyes. With two separate beauty marks visible under each eye. He was currently in a bad mood due to the day's previous events.

     Yuuta glared at the boy, irritated but not that mad at him. “Shut up Deuce.” he said.

     Deuce Spade. A sixteen year old boy, he has dark hair with a navy blue tint and bright cyan colored eyes, a black spade symbol was drawn over his right eye. His usual serious expression was gone and replaced with a mild panic.

     “You four!” The green haired upperclassmen said rather calmly.

     Trey Clover. An eighteen years old third year from Heartslabyul. He has short dark green hair, and his eyes are a warm hazel, covered with his black, full-rimmed glasses. Same with Deuce, he was a symbol, rather than a spade, it's replaced with a club and is placed on his left cheek.

     “We figured that if we waited at the library, you'd show up to return your tart cookbook eventually.” Deuce said as another male walked out of their previous spot.

     “We still have a problem with the way Dormhead is handling all of this.”

      Ace Trappola. A fellow first year, classmate, and roommate with Deuce. He has auburn hair that could be mistaken as orange and scarlet eyes. A red colored symbol, shaped like a heart, over his left eye.

      “Yeah, I thought you might say that.” Trey said with a frown as he slightly looked away from the group's prying eyes.

      “Come clean with us. What's your take on Riddle?” Ace inquired, demanding an answer. “Is it true that you've been pandering to him since the two of you were kids?”