━━━━━ 𝟭 • 𝟱

- 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1 -

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷.𝟻
ʙᴏᴏᴋ 𝟷 - ᴀʀᴄ 𝟷
𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖇𝖞𝖚𝖑 𝕬𝖗𝖈

".. pardon?"

Grim's face brightened-if that was even possible-with glee. While the brunette still sat on the floor, confused- though she was afraid with the feline's fire ears, she was more puzzled than intimidated.

The furred demon now knows why this human's aura seems familiar to him. The female mortal's dark magic, appearance, and human understanding- they all remind him of the human that once took care of him.

The human that had summoned him in the past.

The one he onced served.

Who cared for him once upon a time- she who even sent him here, a familiar, yet terrifying land, with a reason he forgot over time.

The female, Mistress Pandora's doppelganger. Her
look-alike, his master's counterpart. This young girl here is similar to Pandora, she is like the woman's clone.

---·

Yuuta was now angry, and Ace, being the one beside the dark haired boy, was looking away- his sweat dropping in fear. While the other three were unaware of it.

'That feline. Where did it go now?' Even if he didn't want to take care of the creature, Grim was still his responsibility after all. Honestly, why did he even say that the feline could stay with him. It was a bad decision that Yuuta came to regret.

As the Headmage, nor the Heartslabyul trio read his mind- the sorry excuse of a Headmaster continued his talking about his understanding and then suggested a transfer. But Ace declined the idea, not wanting the image of 'running away' from Riddle.

"Then, why don't you challenge Young Roseheart for the Dormleader title." Crowley says, having an actual good idea for once.

But, to say that the students were surprised was an understatement- they were more like, in disbelief. Their expressions were as open as a book.

"What?!"

"Excuse me??!"

"That's possible??"

"..."

"Eh?! What happened now?" Grim says out of nowhere.

Hearing the high voice of the furred unnamed creature, a dark look was on Yuuta's face- visibly mad and furious. Azure eyes glared at Grim's small figure.

That was until Yuuta saw the silhouette of the-only-female student.

'The female lead? Why is she here?'

.

.

.

.

.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷.𝟻
ʙᴏᴏᴋ 𝟷 - ᴀʀᴄ 𝟷
‹ . . . ›

════════════════════════════════
[ 𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞-𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐧 ]

𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘰, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦-𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘤. 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

The re-written story is named " 𝗗𝗼𝘃𝗲 ", though the plot was changed (majorly).

════════════════════════════════

Ha ha... Good luck to myself tomorrow for my speech, quiz on English and Final Test for Science. ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[ 451 ]