25.

gem🤍
fourth
come honey
i'm outside the cafe
is that bass?
baby
is he hugging your waist right now
fuck
fourth
did he just kiss you?
[sent 20:11]

🌃

The heaviness i felt in my lips was so unfamiliar.

Feeling the lips of my best supporter next to me right now, made me feel disgusted and regretful. While my eyes were getting glassy, i saw the light of every good moment disappearing. The moments we've had together, the times we talked about my husband, the fun we had.. Everything was gone and disgust took its place. The person who was my shoulder to cry on, now made me cry because of his stupid mistake. I was hurting, and regret was filling all over my veins. All i see was my husband, Gemini, who made me feel mad and sad to the core. This was happening because of my madness. When i slowly let go of Bass' lips, i wanted him to see the disappointment in my eyes. I wanted him to feel the exact same way. I wanted him to feel guilty of what he did. I felt that, right now, everything i fixed with my husband turned into a lie.

I knew it. I swear i could feel it.

I knew that my husband's gazes were turned on me. He was staying outside the cafe, looking totally devastated with a bouquet and a shopping bag in his hands. Everything was in slow motion, i looked at him and he dropped the bouquet from his hands.

It was all over. My husband got used to me so hardly, and know we were starting all over again. Horror was in my body, i was freezing when i realized what i have done. The thoughts of Gemini leaving me again felt like hell. I was wishing i had believed him. If i did, i wouldn't need to feel the disgusting lips on top of mine. I only wished that i stayed home instead of coming here and being stubborn.

I didn't care about anything except the love of my life right now. I didn't care about what Bass felt, what i felt. The pain i saw in his eyes made me want to jump of off a cliff. I was a disappointment. A total disappointment. I regained his love and trust, and just threw it away in a day.

But then, everything happened so quickly.

I slowly fell from my place to my chair. It was like, everything that was happening right now was a theater play, and i was the audience. The only thing i saw and remembered was Gemini's body who came closer and threw a punch to Bass' face. I couldn't see anything after that because of my eyes. It was so blurry. I was so worried. I wasn't worried about what was going to happen to Bass, i was worried about my husband, the love of my life, my soul, the owner of my heart. He was hurting himself. Physically, mentally, i was so weak infront of this view. I couldn't, my body couldn't bear it any longer.

I fell to my knees and crawled to my husband while he was punching the boy mercilessly. I saw him from a better position now. He was crying.

I felt my blood running cold.

Then my cold hands touched his arm and pulled him to me. I was so desperate, i didn't want my lonely nights, breakfasts, lunches, dinners to be back again. I didn't want to lose him again. I held him, feeling totally helpless and embarrassed of what I did.

"Gemini, please, stop. I can't take it anymore."

It was my last sentence before I started to cry and sob nonstop. I couldn't breathe. I was feeling too overwhelmed by this situation. I started to scream my lungs out and make everyone shut up. I was screaming because of my stupidity, stubbornness, desperation. If i wasn't like this, Gemini could've been the only one to kiss me. The last and the first. If i wasn't being like a kid, i could've been sleeping in his arms right now like we didn't belong to the Earth. Our love wasn't anything basic, the love we felt towards each other was so precious. I knew that, he was my soulmate. I couldn't give a less fuck about what he did before. Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak, my husband, was my soulmate. He knew me. He knew what i wanted. He knew what i felt. He knew who i was. We knew everything about us.

I was drowning. I was drowning but then, a pair of strong hands grabbed me and hugged me so tightly. I could feel that those arms wanted to grab me higher and i wasn't so problematic with it. I knew who it was so feel.

I knew this scent for 5 fucking years. 1825 days spent with this scent. 72 months, 260 weeks, 109500 hours, 6570000 seconds, the person i longed for.

He was slowly moving and i felt myself floating in the air. But he was catching me. My eyes were still so blurry but i felt like it was quiet now. We were leaving the cafe. He slowly placed my almost dead body to the front seat and we were driving home now.

I couldn't say anything. I was just laying on my seat and thinking about what I had done. I wanted to cry and apologize to him. I wanted to beg. I was hurt, i really was in pain.

We finally arrived home and he carried me again. I saw the pain in his eyes.

When he placed me to our bed, i touched his cheek and slowly caressed his face. He held my waist, our foreheads touching each other.

"Why did you do it Fourth? Didn't i warn you about him..?"

"Gemini, i swear, i love no one as much as i love you. I'm so sorry. Please give us an another chance."

"No Fourth, i'm sorry. I was the worst husband ever... You are an incredible person to have someone like me."

"I love you, Gemini."

"I love you, Fourth. More than yesterday, less than tomorrow."

I got closer to him and when i was feeling his breath in my nose, the all pain was gone. I felt a tension between us. He slowly grabbed my head and kissed me, and i did the same even though i'm not the best kisser.

"Please.. take me tonight."

"I'm gonna make you mine a countless time tonight."

"I'm yours Gem. My heart belongs to you, husband."

"You're the only one in my eyes, and i will prove it to you."

🌃

Writing this was so sad especially when i needed to kinda express how Fourth felt. But I'm satisfied with the result. Thank you for reading 💗