I love your hair

Third person P.O.V ;

Kai pace through his room back and forth. Waiting for cole to be ready for their date. Date, Kai liked the sound of that.

After years of crushing on the black ninja he finally confessed to him, well the black ninja did the confessing but he also confessed his love for him.

Flasback starts here

What the black ninja said had taken him off guard that after he's done confessing Kai just standing there, dazed.

He was caught off guard, so when cole suddenly yells an I love you and starts rambling about how he first fell for kai, and about how much he loves kai.

Kai stands there for a while, professing what the earth ninja had said, before turning into a red tomato.

Cole, too turned into a red tomato.

Kai also starts rambling about how he liked him too, now, Cole, too turned into a red tomato.

Now they're both two red tomatoes.

They decided to sit in Cole's room and talk. Since cole confessed when they are training, the other ninja had a front row seat, watching them.

Cole invite Kai to his room and he nodded, Kai glared at his sister and the other with a 'don't follow us or else'

That meant nothing though, as he's still a red tomato, it wasn't very intimidating.

The others snickered, except Zane, and nodded. Master wu tells them to went back to their training.

They did, although still thinking about what the red and black ninja are doing.

Now back to Kai and cole.

Processing what each other had said outside, now they look at each other, both had a big smile on their faces.

Kai chuckled and said, "now... What are we going to do?" He tilts his head a little.

"W-whatever you want to" cole said, stuttering a little since he was looking at Kai's face, the red ninja question kinda took him off guard.

Kai nodded, feeling a bit awkward, not everyday do he feels like this though. There are moments where he and cole left alone and suddenly they both are introverts that can't even had a small talk without making it awkward.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Cole said, raising his voice a little by excitement.

Kai look at him, blinking, he smiled widely. He was going to answer but find himself lost at words and just nodded excitedly.

Now they're both grinning like a mad man.

They talk for a while about how Kai started to have a little crush when he first met cole and about how cole always noticed the smallest little detail about Kai.

In the end it works well, very well.

They got out, said they're now boyfriends to the other ninja, the other congratulated them.

Kai and nya hugged, jay playfully punch cole on the shoulder saying about how cole finally confessed.

Flashback ends here

And that's how he ended up waiting for cole to get ready for their date, it's their second date, their first date didn't end up well.

Somehow a reporter finds them and starts asking what are they doing together, she also starts filming with her phone so Kai quickly come up with a lie, cole confirmed the lie.

And they finally able to escape from the reporter, not without the video she filmed making it to her channel.

Turns out she's pretty famous and now tons of fans are asking what are the two ninja doing walking around with each other.

Some is respectfull and say things like how they can walk around with each other or any other ninja any time they want or it's none of their business to know.

But some is curious, very curious.

They started attacking kai's and Cole's social account and even nya and jay isn't spared, as the citizens of ninjago know the two are the closest to the red and black ninja.

Even though it was a week ago, people are still talking about it.

The ninjas decided to ignore it, well until they're invited to a tv show and forced to answer it.

But that doesn't matter to Kai cause now he's getting a chance for another date and he's not going to mess it up.

Kai P.O.V ;

"Sigh, what's taking him so long?" I asked to no one in particular. I scrolled through the internet, trying to find something interesting.

I immediately got bored and decided to look at the mirror, no reason in particular, just want to see how hot I am.

I stand in front of the standing mirror, grinning while i did a twirl to see the clothes I choose in all angles.

I don't usually dress up, just threw in something nice and be done, but since this is a date I wanted to look nice for Cole.

I admired myself for a few minutes before leaning in closer to the mirror.

_________________________________________

Btw, kai's look and outfit is to my preference. If you don't like how he look you can imagine him in a different one.

And I don't have an outfit in mind for him, imagined it being a cool one please.
_________________________________________

I take a look at the piercing I had on my ear, I got it a week ago. I didn't think I would love it this much.

Then i notice my hair, it's getting pretty long. It reach my shoulder. I never keep my hair this long before, the longest is below my ear.

"Damn i look good with long hair" I smiled, I ran a hand through my hair, twirling it at the end.

"You do" I jumped slightly, immediately turning around. I sighed in relief to see it's just Cole.

He laugh a little "did I scare you?" He lifted one of his eyebrow.

I gave a sarcastic 'haha' and rolls my eyes before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "What took you so long?" "Hey, not as long as you" he joked.

I punched his shoulder playfully. I look in the mirror again, "do you really think I look good with long hair" I ran a hand through my hair.

"Yeah, it's suits you" he said, putting his head on top of mine.

"Your hair smelled nice, it's really soft too" Cole bury his face in my hair and played with my hair.

"I love your hair" he said, a bit muffled. I scoff playfully, "so you don't love me?" I turn around and smirked.

He cupped my cheek and kiss my forehead. "Of course I love you" Cole smiled, I giggled and say "love you too"

The end

_________________________________________

Aww, no cuz why is this kind of cute tho? Happy reading!

Requests are open