Cuddles and kisses

Third person P.O.V

Kai was sleeping peacefully in his shared bed with Cole, that is until he felt something or someone shake him awake.

"Kaaaai" Cole said as he continue to shake him, in hope to wake him up.
"What is it" Kai said a bit muffled since he had his face in his pillow.

"Kai, it's 8 am already, wake up" Kai grumbles and began searching for the cover before pulling it up covering him.

"No" is all Kai said before he dissapeared in the covers.

Cole sighed "Kai come on, just because it's Saturday doesn't mean you get to wake to late, come on now" Cole pulled the cover. Revealing Kai curled up hugging a pillow.

Kai blinked a few times, adjusting to the light before turning over and pulled the cover over his face, again

Cole sighed, "it's always like this" he thought.

"Come on now Kai, Zane is making pancakes. You don't want to miss it don't you" Cole shook him.

Kai grumbled, he pulled the cover a little but enough for his head to be seen.

"I'll get up if you give me a kiss" Kai said cheeckily, giggling a little.

Cole shakes his head but bent down to give his lover a kiss.

Their kiss wasnt passionate as they usually are, but it was sweet and makes them feels butterflies in their stomach.

Cole pulled away reluctantly and smiled, "now can we eat?" He said.

Kai pretends to think for a moment, "hmm, no" was all he said before pulling Cole to the bed with him.

"Woah-! Kai!" Cole yelled. He fell in with a thud.

Kai laughed and puts his hand on Cole's neck.

Cole frowned but couldn't keep himself from laughing. Now the two idiots are hugging while laughing in bed, instead of having breakfast with the others.

The laughter slowly died down and they both look at each other lovingly.

"Can't we just stay here and cuddle?" Kai said as he bury his face on Cole's chest. "Kaai" Cole said, warning in his tone but still put his arm around kai. Bringing him closer.

"Just for a little bit?" Kai tried to negotiate, although this time it was successful as Cole laughed and shook his head but stay there.

Kai smiled and pulled the cover, covering both of them.

Kai kissed Cole's nose before burying himself once again on Cole's chest.

Cole smiled at him and pulling him even closer if that's possible.

The two ended up sleeping, cuddled together, nice and warm.

While the other ninja are now starting without them. "It's been freaking 30 minutes where are they?" Jay asked. Nya and Lloyd shrugged, continue eating their pancakes.

Zane just smiled and began eating with
them. "Don't bother" he said.

The end

_________________________________________

Hello lovelies, a bit short isn't it?
I'm so sorry if it's too short but this is just a simple and cute idea I had.

Hope you enjoyed this, happy reading :D

Requests are open